Com2x3 bad performance

• 404 Not Found
    nginx

come on, this is really no fun to play anymore....
    troops are dieing becouse i can not give them food WTF....

Please peace. Or give gold , or something??

• I presume it's all part of the same problem as the other issues we are having.

I don't know whether the lobby is a cause or a symptom, but every week after Prestige is awarded the lobby is a nightmare, so I wonder if something about the lobby is a cause? Maybe all that "helpful" information?

Let's slim down the lobby main page and make it so you have to click to see information.

• Problems with com 2x3 are persisting and very much taking the fun out of it. I can see incoming attacks but before I can take action everything freezes again. Chat is down for most of the time, so no communications with the rest of my kingdom. I have a spie in one of my secret societies which i cannot kick out because it keeps on freezing.

Was hoping you fixed this day's ago.. I want to quit the server but that isn't even possible because i can't get on XD XD XD

• Dear players,

due to the recent issues we decided to enable non-starvation until 2 pm GMT+1 tomorrow so that you don't have to worry about feeding your troops while we're working towards a solution. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding!

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Dear players,

due to the recent issues we decided to enable non-starvation until 2 pm GMT+1 tomorrow so that you don't have to worry about feeding your troops while we're working towards a solution. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding!

Kind regards
    Georgi

The ingame notification says ceasefire, not non-starvation.
    Communication between tech crew and forum crew works great :thumbsup:

• Dear players,

Kind regards
    Georgi

ceasefire? :O :O :O

• Are the ceasefire or non starvation only for COM servers?? I hope you guys realize these issues are present on other servers as well. There is no notification on TR servers right now ( at least TR2 and TR3)

Libasinho / Glorfindel / Twinblade

Member of ZLF & BM

• It appears only the non-starvation is in effect, even though the in-game notification said a ceasefire. Seriously, you guys need to get your act together. This just went from bad to worse.

• Hello
    it is only non-starvation as announced and only this icon is shown ingame, please try clearing your cache and cookies then check again. Currently it is applied to all COM game worlds, for others please check the announcements in the respective forum

@Zcepeli_COM @Uvon#US @Libasinho

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Hello
    it is only non-starvation as announced and only this icon is shown ingame, please try clearing your cache and cookies then check again. Currently it is applied to all COM game worlds, for others please check the announcements in the respective forum

@Zcepeli_COM @Uvon#US @Libasinho

Best regards
    Georgi

Sorry, but earlier today the dove (ceasefire) icon was showing in game. Yes, it's true that currently only the non-starvation icon is showing, but you guys really screwed up because a lot of people expected it to be ceasefire too and acted appropriately. You should realize that 99% of players will only see what's in game and not what is announced on the forum.

• This is a mess....now people are moving their troops into farms for "wheat replenishment" and not knowing that there ISNT a ceasefire....so people INCLUDING ME are losing raiding troops.....wow.

good job!

• Hi again,
    unfortunately it is always the dove icon that appears shortly before the non starvation starts regardless whether there is also truce but I made a note to request a change about that. There is also a system message ingame now clarifying that so that no one will mistake the non-starvation for truce

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Hi again,
    unfortunately it is always the dove icon that appears shortly before the non starvation starts regardless whether there is also truce but I made a note to request a change about that. There is also a system message ingame now clarifying that so that no one will mistake the non-starvation for truce

Kind regards
    Georgi

Honestly, this doesn't make any sense. What's the point of doing just the non-starvation? The fact is, the chat system doesn't work so it's impossible to organize defense for incoming attacks. It's a complete game breaker. At a minimum there should be a cease fire, or just shut down all the servers until it's fixed.

• Hey again,
    as we're currently not sure when exactly the issues will be fixed we wouldn't like to activate truce for an indefinite period of time but we'll reconsider this once we have more information the upcoming week

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager