Com2x3 bad performance

• Hey again,
    as we're currently not sure when exactly the issues will be fixed we wouldn't like to activate truce for an indefinite period of time but we'll reconsider this once we have more information the upcoming week

Best regards
    Georgi

So the solution is to allow a broken game to continue to run indefinitely...that's great :)

Look, problems will happen in games like this, we all realize that, but this problem has been handled very poorly. There should be a plan in place to react to game breaking bugs quickly. It should not take days to even put a band-aid solution in place.

• Hey again,
    as we're currently not sure when exactly the issues will be fixed we wouldn't like to activate truce for an indefinite period of time but we'll reconsider this once we have more information the upcoming week

Best regards
    Georgi

Only solution would be restart of infected worlds !

• Hi there @PoLo
    unforunately that's not an option as this means to restart all game worlds since all of them were affected

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hello @SaFoda#PT
    please check my reply posted earlier why starvation is not possible at this time:

Hey again,

Best regards
    Georg

Community Manager

• Hey guys,
    I'm happy to bring you some good news! :) The lobby issues should be fixed now and should not happen again. It looks like they were also related to the ingame lagging and connectivity problems so that should also have gotten much better recently. The dev team, however is still working to make sure the issue is 100% fixed and will not appear again.

P.S. please do not forget that the no starvation ends soon :)

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• Screenshot by Lightshot

Not everything running quite right though is it (at least not on com5)?
    Just wanted to ship some crop about now that my troops can starve again and I find that my marketplace wouldn't open from top left button link, I just got a blank bar, then I looked again at my village and realised that it probably wasn't just my merchants that had gone awol ..........
    I'll let you know if I get to the point where this causes starvation, a have a few hours to find a merchant before that happens yet, so keep your people working on the problems.

• It was good for about a day but problems just came back for me about 15 minutes ago. Same issue as before.

• No in-game chat
    • Lagging, long time to load or gets stuck on loading screen
    • No kingdom names in reports or when you hover over village or open village details
  • This is ridiculous, if you guys can't fix simple game like this you might lose everyone playing this game. I wont ever spend a dime again on TK if you guys dont find a solution soon, i cant even log onto the server its barely playable and now i cant even find my game world. Im getting attacked will i get compensated ? No, Really smart move btw pissing off your long time fanbase

Is this why you guys ask 5 Gold instead of 3? To pay more dev to fix a broken game. I guess not.

PS: If i lose more than 100k crop cuz i cant log in, or i lose my hammer cuz of this shit, swear to god i wont ever play again.