Com2x3 bad performance

• it's buggy like my grandma with Alzheimer's, no conversation, impossible to have the name ... No food... think of my sad life! You can not leave that.

Do you think of my sad life? Go community manager, make me dream, tell me that everything is arranged! That we will come out of this drama! And that you will give me 150pc of gold! Not for me, no, for my grandma!

*show a photo of my grandma to make cry the community manager *

• you need to put a truce and disable starving till they fix this asap. People are abusing this lag to gain an advantage as some have already admitted in this thread.

Once fixed, compensate all players with 50 gold that will shut most people up.

This really is unacceptable, people spend thousands of dollars to stay competitive...

I have to admit the truce and the starving disable is a great idea.

And i have to admit a lot of players near me are getting attacked by others only because their kingdom cannot communicate to defend the village. So it is a nice Idea. Well played @Gbreal_COM

• Hi again
    I understand your gaming experience is far from pleasant at the moment but please bear with us while we're working towards a solution, I'll get back to you as soon as I have updates

Kind regards
    Georgi

Perhaps you guys shouldn't start new servers if even the old ones aren't working properly yet :whistling:

• I think travian team is just trying to make as much money as they can but they are doing nothing. this is my 3rd server in a row and we are facing same issues again. No chats, you cannot see any kingdom names and even worse its lagging on reports too,

Come on guys fix it Please

• Same on COM4 and other servers it seems. Not only chat but other functions too. They are telling us they're working to resolve it - hopefully it will be resolved soon. This is a recurring bug that happened to us earlier in the server and on other servers.

• Perhaps you guys shouldn't start new servers if even the old ones aren't working properly yet :whistling:

Hey there @Jallu
    hopefully all problems will be resolved before the next batch of game worlds starts next week. If not, we'll definitely consider your feedback and see what can be done about that but let's hope for the best case scenario

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Right, so yesterday late evening and this morning the game was working fine. Able to speak to people and see which kingdom and people are from and where they are in the map with no problem. Then for some reason I decided to buy gold in hopes that I would be able to actually be able to put it to good use over the weekend.. Yet the weekend is here.. and the problems are here.. again. for the 3rd day, out of the 3 days the server is up.. frankly i cant be bothered with it. You guys aren't providing the service I paid money for the gold for.. who may I speak to about a refund?

at the moment its purely unplayable..

• Hey there @Jalluhopefully all problems will be resolved before the next batch of game worlds starts next week. If not, we'll definitely consider your feedback and see what can be done about that but let's hope for the best case scenario

Kind regards
    Georgi

THE MINIMUM YOU CAN DO IS CEASE FIRE ARE YOU READING OR ARE YOU JUST IGNORING AND COPY AND PASTE REPLIES.

WE CANNOT DEFEND FROM ATTACKS BECAUSE EM CANT COORDINATE DEFENSE.

CEASE FIRE IN ALL AFFECTED SERVERS.

WE SPEND GOLD IN HERE AND WE ARE LOSING TROOPS AND RESOURCES, ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE US GOLD AFTER THE FIX???? NOT. SO CEASE FIRE TO MINIMIZE LOSSES.

• Well its getting better currently and btw all CAPS wont help .. no need to go beserk :) i think they are still doing their best to fix the game !

Say that to my govs and dukes that are losing thousands of resources and troops.
    Say that to my govs and dukes that bought gold to improve their accounts and are losing the advantage they had

• Say that to my govs and dukes that are losing thousands of resources and troops.Say that to my govs and dukes that bought gold to improve their accounts and are losing the advantage they had

We are all having the same problems . But still Spamming in CAPS wont help anyone maybe think about it.

• We are all having the same problems . But still Spamming in CAPS wont help anyone maybe think about it.

A Cease Fire was the proper action when the bug was reported, they dont do it because they want more gold for the rebuild.

I'm sick of their formatted replies without any real solutions, just we are doing our best bla bla bla, minimize the impact first.

I dont care if the caps are so hurtful I have 77 people in my kingdom