Set language

• I have a question/wish.

With a few friends I started on a foreign server. In that server (no3) you can only set the language to norwegian/danish/swedish/finnish. No english or any of the other languages. Does this have a specific reason? When I play on com I can change the language to whatever i want.

• Yes, those are national servers, .com is international server so it has all available languages.

On top of that, even alot of nations doesn't have their own language server, it's SAD, there is NO english ONLY server ! And now us that don't have our mother language server/translation need to play on international and deal with cyrilic, people speaking all other languages but english, and basicly can't enjoy ANY server, because there're always language barriers ! I guess same goes for english speaking nations ...

• The com servers are international, with English as the official language, but options to cater for those who are less familiar with English. The servers specific to certain countries are there for those whose first language is something other than English so they have servers with official languages that they are fluent in.

I'm with you PoLo in wanting English only servers. Last server our king joined with a Russian king in the union, and I just gave up on chat or playing fully.

• Yes, those are national servers, .com is international server so it has all available languages.

On top of that, even alot of nations doesn't have their own language server, it's SAD, there is NO english ONLY server ! And now us that don't have our mother language server/translation need to play on international and deal with cyrilic, people speaking all other languages but english, and basicly can't enjoy ANY server, because there're always language barriers ! I guess same goes for english speaking nations ...

Yep, and than when we debate here, @Georgi comes and tells us that people need to speak english, and we should report if they don't. Than you report russian, which refuses to answer in english, and guess what, nothing happens :D

• But when I log in on the app, the language of the no server is in my native language. Why the difference? If I can choose any language on the app, I should be able to choose any language on the pc version.

• Hey guys,
    currently you can speak whatever language is convenient to you ingame, as long as it isn't insulting and/or in violation with §6. Netiquette of the game rules :) As many of you wish for English only game worlds, I'll forward your wish to the game center and make sure it will be considered :)

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hey guys,
    currently you can speak whatever language is convenient to you ingame, as long as it isn't insulting and/or in violation with §6. Netiquette of the game rules :) As many of you wish for English only game worlds, I'll forward your wish to the game center and make sure it will be considered :)

Best regards
    Georgi

Well problem with this "whatever" language is, that english speaking, no matter if english is your 1st language or 3rd ... can't get that game expirience as can players from other domains, they have national servers + international, so if communication is big issue to them they can still play national server, and not deal with cyrillic or arabic (nothing against this languages, it's just i don't understand them), and delete the game just because no one around them speaks english or any other language they speak (i speak 5) !

• Hey @PoLo
    I understand you completely, even I have deleted on a game world before or waited few days before settling, halting my progress just to be able to relocate to an English speaking kingdom :) However, those decisions are not up to me so I'm doing what I can - forwarding your feedback to the responsible people :)

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International