This is our first update in 2018, hurray! We listened to your complaints about the releases coming too often. That's why we have changed the frequency of our releases. Now, we only have one update per month (instead of two). This also gives us time to leave the new improvements and bug fixes on the test round for two weeks before rolling them out on the other worlds.
The update will take place on Tuesday, February 13th at 2:00 pm CET. The downtime will last less than 20 minutes. Please plan your crop demands accordingly.
- Vice kings: Vice kings were able to see the button for founding a new kingdom. This has now been fixed.
- Vice kings: Vice kings’ villages were sometimes shown in the tribute list. This was merely a visual bug and these villages did not produce any tributes. They will no longer be shown now.
- Sending troops: When several tabs were open in the "Send troops" window, it was not possible to close the current tab. This bug has now been fixed.
- Building queue: Sometimes when reserving resources in the building queue, the queue charged twice the amount of resources for leveling up than necessary. This has now been fixed.
- A number of smaller bug fixes and performance improvements
What do you think about the new release frequency? And have you ever used several tabs to send out troops?
We wish you a good start to the year and have fun playing!
Your Travian Kingdoms Team