scout report can see where the reinforcement in the grey villages comes from

• I wish it works only in inactive 'grey' villages. Scout in an active village still can not see the reinforcement details, only the number.

For all inactive farm spiking haters, and to balance to imbalance inactive farm spiking. Even it is an allowed abuse, should not go risk free.

• you want someone to send raids for you too ? It's abuse ?! Really ?! NOTHING in Travian is free ! You need to scout your targets, or risk geting your units killed ! It's WAR game !!! They should remove grey villages in old day (maybe still on legends, didn't play there for few years) you had to follow people to see who went inactive, not just wait when they'll turn grey !!! Lazy people !

• You guys miss my point here. My point is to identify the spikers and risk him getting pay in kind from all farmers, not just go unnamed and walk away untouched. It's true war game, I have never said spiking should be banned. But it is ashamed that you do not even know who sabotage your farming income.

• So if I scout the defender I should see who has been raiding him, right? I mean other raiders are sabotaging my raiding income too. Why should they have a risk-free raiding party?

-_-

• So if I scout the defender I should see who has been raiding him, right? I mean other raiders are sabotaging my raiding income too. Why should they have a risk-free raiding party?

-_-

Have I ever suggested farming should ever risk free? Or identifying the farm spikers would likely to reduce the farming risk?
    If you do not afraid of using this kind of tactic, why shall you afraid of being found?

• Without spiking, farming IS risk free in this game. So yes, you have suggested it should be risk-free. Why should information about spiking/defense operations be given to you for free? Because it's abuse? Just because you lose some troops doesn't mean you're getting abused. It's just a tactic that's used against you.

• Without spiking, farming IS risk free in this game. So yes, you have suggested it should be risk-free. Why should information about spiking/defense operations be given to you for free? Because it's abuse? Just because you lose some troops doesn't mean you're getting abused. It's just a tactic that's used against you.

First of all, this is not free because I suggest use of scout to discover the info, not the attacker can always free to see it from raiding it. And second you can use scout to prevent being found and even kill more scout and wasting the raider's time. I think this is fair enough to balance the risk for both side.

• Maybe. I just don't agree that it isn't currently already balanced - or rather, skewed heavily in the favor of the heavy raiders. I wouldn't want to take any step that makes it even easier to get virtually free resources.

• Maybe. I just don't agree that it isn't currently already balanced - or rather, skewed heavily in the favor of the heavy raiders. I wouldn't want to take any step that makes it even easier to get virtually free resources.

I agree with you too. That's why I have never said spiking should not be banned or nerf like removing moral bonus from inactives or anything like that.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eartheater: delete something stupid. rofl. and dont ask me how stupid it was. ().