Credit card payment

• Hi,i was wondering if anybody can explain to me how to use credit card payment method to buy gold because i'm little confused as i cat not find the option for credit card purchace any were and i also tried Paypal and nothing.

• Its right where all the other payment mehtods are listed (Purchase Gold Window) . If its not there maybe its not available for your country selection. If it is there but pressing 'buy' wont work maybe you got yourself some way to block new tabs/windows as it opens up a new one for finishing the payment process. Maybe dig a bid through your browser/adblock/... settings or try another browser

• Hello @aha#EN(4)
    In addition to what @Marshmallowman already suggested, please make sure that you have javascript enabled so that the payment shop can work properly. If you're still facing troubles don't hesitate to send us a ticket via the Help Center and we'll look into it asap

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Myabe you can set paying via mobile credit for us who don't own credit card

Hey there @Tocak Vremena#EN
    we're trying to provide as many payment options as possible for our players but unfortunately some of them are not possible in certain countries. I'm sorry for the inconvenience

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International