In this update, we focused mainly on performance improvements and minor bug fixes.
The update will take place on Thursday, March 15th at 2:00 pm CET. Downtime will last less than 20 minutes. Please plan your crop demands accordingly.
Features for COM2 only (if the Ides of March contest has been achieved)
- Two new hero customizations: A new Roman hairstyle with a green or golden laurel wreath and a light Caesar-gray hair color will be unlocked
- Achievement: Players on COM2 will receive the special achievement “Great teamwork!”
- Welcome Screen: The welcome screen vanished. We found where it disappeared to and have convinced it to greet you again.
- Cranny: When a cranny was destroyed, its capacity was still shown in scout reports and the capacity display of other crannies of the same village. This has now been fixed and the correct amount of resources that can be saved is displayed again.
- Confederations: When two kingdoms were allied and one of the kingdoms disbanded, it wasn't possible to attack each others' villages for the first 48 hours. This rule did not work correctly if a kingdom dissolved; it has now been now fixed and is in place again. Loyalty cannot be decreased for 72 hours and was not affected by this bug.
- Performance improvements and a couple of minor bug fixes
Did you also miss the welcome screen? Are you playing on COM2 or are you waiting for the local domain contests?
Your Travian Kingdoms Team