heroes health after every adventure!!!

• hi guys

so i started playing this game recently after 5 years break and i realized that the hero system in the early game is so broken !!!

let me further explain my point, during lower levels (1-10)players are going to give all the attributes point to resources instead of strength, which makes the hero so vulnerable when he goes on adventure ...

today my heroes health was 21 % and i have sent him on a short adventure ,guess what happened , he died !!! i mean are u kidding me .... now every single day i have to revive my hero !!!

at least reduce the damage which hero receives from adventures on low levels or within the first 7 days where the player protection is still active .....!!!!!

• today my heroes health was 21 % and i have sent him on a short adventure ,guess what happened , he died !!! i mean are u kidding me .... now every single day i have to revive my hero !!!

at least reduce the damage which hero receives from adventures on low levels or within the first 7 days where the player protection is still active .....!!!!!

They have no reason to do that. You can use a book of wisdom to change your res production back to power for the time your hero is on an adventure. If you want to use multiple books per day, you have to change gold to silver to buy them > travian makes money.

I don't see them changing the game just to earn less money.

• its unbalanced ... especially for new users... i mean seriously now at level 4 all my attributes is on resource ,if i send my hero to long adventure he looses half of his health !!! thats crazy !!and they have given us 15 % health regen in 1 day ...which is total BS... they really need to work on the damage which hero gets during adventure, at least for the first week ...

• Well you have a choice to either buy decent equipment (+ upgrades) so you can use Hero while he is in resource mode or... you can do what Jallu said and just get a load of Books of Wisdom and change your Attribute Points once a day.

Either way you need to spend silver (ie. buy gold) if you want both Strength and Resources at low level...

You need to understand that Travian Games GmbH needs to pay their employees, cover their operation costs AND make some money on top of that BECAUSE...

• The health situation for free to play people is only really bad for the first few weeks. After that you gain 1 adventure per day which is basically break even or even slightly positive on the hero health. It's just the tide of adventures you gain at the start that can cause troubles.

Few recommendations:

More power your hero has the less damage he will take, investing 50/50 with resources is pretty smart OR you can use a book (you always get one in the first few adventures and they are pretty common drop in general) If you plan to use the book, keep the hero on resources for few days, save up the adventures then switch to full power -> do adventures -> fight any fights you might want to. After that you can either book back to resources or just start putting points into resources when they come.

Check the auction often (especially if you can be awake during European night which is when the population is at it's lowest. You can get bargains on equipment, books or ointments if you are lucky. First few days is usually when the gold buyers are getting their equipment together but after a week or two the auctions have lot less competition so even free to play players can pick up nice loot from there.
    Relating to the previous make sure to do your daily quests and card games as these will give you silver. Sell unnecessary loot from adventures as well (especially on the first few days, prices can be quite high during that time).

Save some adventures for day 40, this is when the next tier of items unlocks. This also means you can skip adventuring on couple of days allowing you to build up a small bank of adventures for that day (same also should be done for day 80). This will give your hero more time to recover.

• Not enough explanation for new players on things. My hero has died twice in 4 days & takes forever to return to game. I am definately losing interest in this particular game. Frustrating trying to figure out purpose of "what to do with this or that'.

• Not enough explanation for new players on things. My hero has died twice in 4 days & takes forever to return to game. I am definately losing interest in this particular game. Frustrating trying to figure out purpose of "what to do with this or that'.

Really? When I started playing TK, the hero mechanics were ones of the easiest to understand for me.
    The more strenght, the less health the hero will loose.
    if you are having troubles with the mechanics, take a look to the wiki, or ask in the forum, people here are always willing to help :)

Average player proud to be part of BM

• I personally believe the hero system is not too difficult but how about a mini suggestion

What if instead of an adventure the hero would be sent to raid a robber lair, basically the system would be as it is now except a battle result would be shown at the end which would explain the hero health loss and the loot would be what ever is found in the robber lair.