Top plunderer server ranking

• As someone that plunders a lot i think it's a shame that a server long ranking does not exist for total plunder during a server. Currently we have a weekly ranking that is resetted every week which i think is nice. But i would really enjoy it if there was a server long ranking on the total amount each player has plundered during the entire server. At the end of the server, a top 3 plunderers of the server could be awarded similar to the most off points and deff points.

• As someone that plunders a lot i think it's a shame that a server long ranking does not exist for total plunder during a server. Currently we have a weekly ranking that is resetted every week which i think is nice. But i would really enjoy it if there was a server long ranking on the total amount each player has plundered during the entire server. At the end of the server, a top 3 plunderers of the server could be awarded similar to the most off points and deff points.

As someone that plunders a bit I think it's a shame that I can't track just how far behind the leading (clearly very dedicated) plunderers I am on a server-long basis. However I'd rather have it that way and be anonymous by virtue of placing 11th+ week by week.
    As a compromise how about it's tracked but not published until the server's finished.