When will you bring new content?

• I'm playing TK for some years and was just curious about if or when you will bring some new content e.g. new unit / city / village / building / tribe / field / etc. I know its hard to balance but even unbalanced it would be nice to have some real content and not this girlie stuff like change your avatar's new hair. :rolleyes:

• Hey there @Harbringer
    the team is currently focused on fixing bugs and improving performance so that you can enjoy playing without being affected by any connectivity or ingame issues. That doesn't mean new features are not being developed at all, just that it might take some more time to implement one. At the moment I don't have news about any big changes coming but as usual I'll update you as soon as I have more information.

Kind regards
    Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Thanks for the answer but,

the team is currently focused on fixing bugs and improving performance so that you can enjoy playing without being affected by any connectivity or ingame issues.

you staff is telling this for years but still the same problems as always :)

That doesn't mean new features are not being developed at all, just that it might take some more time to implement one.

Glad to hear that you developing some real content, but hard to believe that all you researched in more than 3 years are just styling content, balacing and bug fixing stuff (not working quite well).
    Sadly I can only give probs for are kingdom balancing and the united kingdoms option.

• Should be noted that people can have pretty wild differences in what they consider content.

Ultimately the game has been pretty much the same ever since and differences between the games are quite on the cosmetic level. Well at least that's something one could say. Other people like @Jallu would say that the game is actually changing and getting lot of real content even too fast. For example my last few have seen 3 entirely different major rule sets. (first in the alliance worlds, then the KAM worlds and now a round in the Union world). So would say this is too fast while others might say that it's too slow. Is this sort of thing content or is it radical unwanted changes, depends who you ask really?

Some would consider cosmetic content like hero customization very satisfying (or perhaps the achievements and contest in these evens) while others wish for radical new content like the Egyptians and Huns from the fire and sand worlds in legends.

Personally I'm quite happy to see bug fixes and the like and small convenience changes and what not and don't really think a new tribe is necessary. Then again lot of people would like that sort of thing.
    Things like rally point updates and other small but impact full changes imo would be great to see

On a side note I think there is a big systematic problem with games like this as the time span between servers is quite long which means the shortest possible timer to change things tends to be fairly long (not only to gather feedback and develop but also to avoid breaking the game and make players feel like they are missing out on the new crazy thing because their servers are still in progress)