Search option in the chat

• On NL1 I have to keep in constant contact with alot of people and the chat gets quite chaotic very quickly. I think alot of people would agree when I say that a search option would be an amazing addition.
    Maybe even add an option to show Alliance chats or Secret Society chats only.

• hello Gianus
    the search option is already there so no need for it for individual player chatting ok
    because if the scroll is too small just search the player name open it in new window send your message and then open the chat system will find last conversation in top
    but i agree with you with that buttons for alliance and secret societies it will be very helpful
    because the alliance have at least 5 going threads on chat if we have a button to filter only them will be very nice
    and the exact thing for secret societies and kingdom

regards
    Mentalist

Red John
    Customer Service Representative & Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms AE

• the search option is already there so no need for it for individual player chatting ok
    because if the scroll is too small just search the player name open it in new window send your message and then open the chat system will find last conversation in top

Yeah, that's true, except I don't always want to send something to someone when I only need to check something I or that person said. Having to send a message for the convo to pop up is annoying and could have unintended consequences, like people getting suspicious for no reason at all, which is something I'd rather just avoid altogether.

• People actually use that? :S

I was suggesting a search options for when you open the chat using this button:

What's the difference? It both serves the same purpose. The top one does indeed feel more 'official', but you refuse to use the bottom one's search option because you simply don't like it?

• What's the difference? It both serves the same purpose. The top one does indeed feel more 'official', but you refuse to use the bottom one's search option because you simply don't like it?

Exactly.

I'm not gonna start an argument why chat system A is better than chat system B, but I'm just saying that everyone has their preferences and if one has a search option, why not include one in the other chat system?