About Hero def Bonus

• HI,
    I was wondering about hero def bonus: Is this def bonus effect on all troops in my village (like I was reinforce by some friends, so they will get def bonus?) ?

Or this def bonus will only effect on my own troops ?!

Thx!

• No. Only your troops from the village of your hero.
    OTOH your weapon applies to ALL troops of that type, no matter whose they are.

Points put into this ability increase the defense value of your whole army (meaning all your own troops defending the village - where they come from is unimportant) by 0.2% per point (maximum of 20%) This bonus only applies if the hero is defending with the army. Other defending troops not under your control will remain unaffected by this bonus.

Travian: Kingdoms Wiki | Hero

• No. Only your troops from the village of your hero.
    OTOH your weapon applies to ALL troops of that type, no matter whose they are.

you cant be more wrong. def bonus applies to all your own troops if accompanied with hero, no matter which village they are from & the weapon bonus only applies to your own troops not "no matter whose ther are".

• You are both half wrong then. Weapon bonus does apply to all units of that kind, no matter from which player or which village they were from. If they defend the same place the hero with the weapon does, they get the bonus

• You are both half wrong then. Weapon bonus does apply to all units of that kind, no matter from which player or which village they were from. If they defend the same place the hero with the weapon does, they get the bonus

So in a WW scenario all the main def troops (prae, phalanx, spearmen) will probably get the bonus as there would be at least one hero with the weapon?

I take it the bonus does not stack?

For defence the +5 defence is much more significant than for offence as average defence values are much lower

• So in a WW scenario all the main def troops (prae, phalanx, spearmen) will probably get the bonus as there would be at least one hero with the weapon?

I take it the bonus does not stack?

For defence the +5 defence is much more significant than for offence as average defence values are much lower

Yes. It's usually smart to ensure that all of your WWs have one of each tier 3 weapon. The bonus does not stack, only one weapon counts.