Use farm list also for def/scount

• So, currently. top attackers have 100x100 farm list, with which they farm the entire inactive server.

I won't discuss if farming lists are made for this or if they should be limited - the result is as if you would give strong players a bot.

The only counter to this is send def to those inactives, which requires :

- scout for hambars capacity
    - send small def
    - pull def after attacks come in

At this point this kind of counter play is hard to execute because there is no option to use the 'farm' lists for scouting or sending def.

It would be fare if there is a def list as well as the off list.

Last but not least, i've seen top players sending 1 unit of def to multiple players. I don't know if they do it manually or not but - it's not a smart mechanic to be able to send def to someone, when you are not even in friendly relations with them. If the reinforcement is not pulled in time, they can get free information about attacks. I don't want to receive reinforcements from enemies - i want to kill those.

Please think about my suggestions. Implementing will be bring fairness to the game.

Thank you.

• That would probably totally kill farming of grey accounts and make them useless. I guess it would be easier to just instant delete inactive accounts then because being used as farms and preventing the big players from raiding the smaller ones is their only purpose right now.

• That would probably totally kill farming of grey accounts and make them useless. I guess it would be easier to just instant delete inactive accounts then because being used as farms and preventing the big players from raiding the smaller ones is their only purpose right now.

It also adds depth to the game.The option to farm and spike and consequences from this.

The game gets boring so fast we need some toys to play with.

• I think a (possible) better solution would be to allow for more than 10 farms in the start-up farm lists and start encouraging more players to farm inactive players. If every player on the server was actually trying to farm as many inactive players as possible there wouldn't be such a lions share available to the bigger players who are putting in the effort to make their farming lists.

The same amount of resources being shared around between 5 times as many players would mean less for the bigger players and they would have to start putting their troops at risk at attacking active players instead of just simming away using easy resources until they are too big to stop

I'd also personally like to see a return to when a certain percentage of inactive players would randomly be taken over by the Natars after a while

• What if the other players are part of a giant meta and you cant do anything?Or many other situations where you are unable to do it.
    Your view is overly simplistic.

In that case spiking farms wouldnt change something and chances are high that you account just gets destroyed. Only thing that would help is to cap the number of players in a kingdom, the number of allies (or remove them completely) and to limit reinforcements to kingdom members (and allies) only.

• Why dont you just shoot out the Warehouse and Granary, a lot of farms will be unusable afterwards. Most ppl have at least one Cranny on 10.
    With deff sending lists it is much more easy to send a single defensive unit to you, to scout for attacks. Which can be quite annoying, that is true.
    But some of the best defensive players i have seen, were farmer themselve, so play more active to farm and be there when you get attacked so single troops are no problem for you.