Two speeds running at the same time..

• Do we want two speeds running with a month difference? 44

1. Yes (29) 66%
    2. No (15) 34%

Two speeds running at the same time..

When we all started playing the beloved kingdoms.
    There were two international speeds running.
    Now you limited it to one?

Can we get two back please

Everyone that votes no, please reply with why.

• There is already a significant dilution of players. That is why I voted no.

u shld try out the speed rounds, there is never one team dominating any round and has many challenges :) dilution is for normal servers which many active players find boring :)

The Bolton sends his regards :evil:

• u shld try out the speed rounds, there is never one team dominating any round and has many challenges :) dilution is for normal servers which many active players find boring :)

I'm not disputing how good or bad speed is, but your healthy server competition will be split in two if you open another speed server, no?

I've probably played more Travian speed rounds than anyone currently playing speed rounds so I don't need an education on it.

I'm all for 2 speed rounds if it means only 5 .com servers!

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

• I've probably played more Travian speed rounds than anyone currently playing speed rounds so I don't need an education on it.

Apparently you do.There will always be enough people playing speed servers.

And no speed player cares about normal servers at all.They are boring and lack any competition.

Play a speed then come back :)

• Don't kid yourself buddy.An average player on a boring one-sided world doesn't deserve this kind of attention from me.I just want more speed worlds,that's all.

I actually play a speed server and lead the top 3 kingdom.You really need to play some speed buddy.

Due to boredom on their no-opposition normal server the BM trolls have jumped on me :D

• You know 27 days means half server almost.That's quite good for this stage.

Also in speeds people don't just linger around doing nothing waiting for BM to win.They either get into a strong kingdom and develop or just delete.That's ~80% committed players not the trash you like to win over.

Come to a speed server BM if you feel like anything.Then you'll be asking speed players like myself for mercy(it's funny how many normal ''veterans'' beg me to be spared on speeds ).

We need 2 speeds at the same time.Just to stay on topic :D

• LOL maybe one day, when we feel like some bish bosh bash we might (there is less strategy and a lot more luck on speed servers, since it all comes down to whether you have a life or not or just happen to be afk for an hour)

but I do love how you judge us on a single fail server

BM already owned
    Com1
    Com4
    Com5
    Com7
    and soon to be Com8
    always on our policy of "no Naps, No CPs"

we fought some very strong opposition on past servers, both meta's and strong pre-mades.... usually 5-1 against us in size and because you trolled us on a non starter you think you know how we play? (throw us some of your past/current achievements and prove to us you're not just a troll) ;)

with regard to the 27 days, I clicked it expecting to see 4k registered, but was underwhelmed at just over 1k (the dying numbers are happening on both speed and normal servers, so agree with those that think it's due to dilution of active players)
    also I've dabbled on a couple of speed servers & for me speed is just a lot more gold cost for no more enjoyment

• (throw us some of your past/current achievements and prove to us you're not just a troll) ;)

I don't bother talking about past.Only delusional people cringe to the past.Like how good BM was once upon a time lol.I was also no.1 both pop and off and one of the leaders of CWM in s2.com in 2006(who cares,really?/just an example).

I play on the test server right now.Come register an acc to chat lol.

Doesn't mean we have to respect each other or be friends :D

• 60 ppl on any server is a meta atm.. so PLEASE stop your bs! tell me one team which has more than 25 good players after half server age and we will talk.... ANd yes,sayin no to meta is not a new thing, ppl do it everywhere... So u FOught some Strong opposition (which btw are just 6-7 disillusioned kingdoms with kings who log in thrice a day) , WP GG , Noone begs for respect like this man.... cmon! and so many times.... i almost feel sad for you guys...

getting triggered by one guy

The Bolton sends his regards :evil: