Two speeds running at the same time..

• 60 ppl on any server is a meta atm.. so PLEASE stop your bs! tell me one team which has more than 25 good players after half server age and we will talk.... ANd yes,sayin no to meta is not a new thing, ppl do it everywhere... So u FOught some Strong opposition (which btw are just 6-7 disillusioned kingdoms with kings who log in thrice a day) , WP GG , Noone begs for respect like this man.... cmon! and so many times.... i almost feel sad for you guys...

getting triggered by one guy

LOL what's wrong LB, did the truth hurt? seems you did get triggered
    you couldn't handle building a proper army, so you fizzed and popped twice on 2 different accounts in one month and then exited the server blaming anyone apart from yourself
    I think you need a little education on the term "meta" try & insult us if ya like, but don't come on here & be all salty :D
    (I thought you were coming back for your revenge ingame anyway?)

I will say this, Yes we are probably one the strongest pre-mades that still exists. seems some have a problem with us holding onto our members. We don't mind if it upsets you all, we're proud of it, means we must be doing something right that players want to comeback with us time and time again.

maybe one day other kingdoms will play the game as we do & then the servers will stay fuller for longer
    (we've lost 4 accounts in 90 days, 3 joined other BM's as duals and one got busy irl) shame on us ?(
    Remember your dead, they count too

Until then "the real meta's" will keep killing servers by not inspiring their members to stay and so this death & dilution will continue

• LOL what's wrong LB, did the truth hurt? seems you did get triggered
    you couldn't handle building a proper army, so you fizzed and popped twice on 2 different accounts in one month and then exited the server blaming anyone apart from yourself
    I think you need a little education on the term "meta" try & insult us if ya like, but don't come on here & be all salty
    (I thought you were coming back for your revenge ingame anyway?)

there is no revenge, i pity normal servers and your tastes :) i can never play those normal servers with the noobs all over the place

The Bolton sends his regards :evil:

• there is no revenge, i pity normal servers and your tastes :) i can never play those normal servers with the noobs all over the place

Dude you were 10 when most of us were winning our first servers take a seat. You came in and claimed you would beat us then deleted (just like accord did). If everyone is so beneath you, I'm sure you could have dominated right?
    You just told me in personal messages elsewhere how your little group of 8 dominates, where is it??

And accord I know you 100% lied (so that makes about 4 lies now) about your claim of greatness as CWM didnt exist on that server nice try giving stats before getter tracked them, unfortunately there are other places that provide these stats.

BACK ON TOPIC
    The key point still stands that there's way too many servers so stop asking for more servers!
    You guys can't cry cry cry about us having little competition and then ask for more servers in same breath
    And your big claim to fame about being competitive with so few players is an obvious indication that you are on servers with TOO FEW PLAYERS.

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

The post was edited 1 time, last by Renuo#EN ().

• And accord I know you 100% lied (so that makes about 4 lies now) about your claim of greatness as CWM didnt exist on that server nice try giving stats before getter tracked them, unfortunately there are other places that provide these stats.

CWM did exist in that server.It was our second server after playing as part of the Uniforce meta in the first s1.com in 2005.We did win and i was part of the leadership along with KMII,Lingert and Stippen.I was on the frontlines against Apache and totally owned them.

You need to calm down buddy and get your facts straight,if you are so old as you claim you should know better than be 100% sure of anything ;) .

I was also part of the leadership of Rev/Rag(Neo group) and Wild for a few rounds(that should be on getter).But like i said , it doesnt matter.

I am playing on Test now so come register an account and see what i did.Without a preformed group(started by myself,alone).And against people that have equal gold-not abusing newbies with a huge premade.Stop crying for respect,you wont get it lol.

And nobody cares about your pathetic little normal servers,we're asking for more speed rounds here.

• Hey as I said Accord you can have all the speed servers in the world if they remove more normal ones ;)

I don't think it will be good for you guys who are enjoying speed at the moment so I legit was thinking of you guys - fans of speed - on this one. But go ahead and just down-vote my opinion because of my kingdom tag etc. :P

And yeah you've probably got some name of servers wrong or something so I will give you some benefit of the doubt - although you have a bad track record bs'ing me (probably just pulling my leg since that's your main hobby here!)

• I am playing on Test now so come register an account and see what i did.Without a preformed group(started by myself,alone).And against people that have equal gold-not abusing newbies with a huge premade.Stop crying for respect,you wont get it lol.

Good Luck on there Accord, I hope you realize all your dreams :)

(the irony that the "King of Spikers" is leading a Kingdom called "Farmers") :D :D

• And yeah you've probably got some name of servers wrong or something so I will give you some benefit of the doubt - although you have a bad track record bs'ing me (probably just pulling my leg since that's your main hobby here!)

Probably the year,not sure exactly if it was 2005,2006 or 2007.Also didn't play as Accord yet.

I don't understand your obsession with the past but here goes a getter from 2008.I was a leader of RaG,finished 97th ranked and also had a 380k rammer(back then troops trained about 2x slower so it was something).

Accord - Players - s5.travian.com (2009) - Getter-Tools

This was with a preformed team like BM.See,i've been where you are now like 10 years ago.I don't consider it's even close to greatness i was merely a disciplined member of a team. I've evolved since and now i like to have an impact on a server all by my own.I despise preformed teams,they contribute to the player dilution since you don't train new members anymore(I teach a lot of newbies on the test server right now trying to raise the level of my future opponents).Closed preformed are the most toxic IMO..

Good Luck on there Accord, I hope you realize all your dreams :)
    (the irony that the "King of Spikers" is leading a Kingdom called "Farmers") :D:D

Thanks!
    I know,Right?So funny i even laugh myself sometimes.
    I didn't start as a spiker tho,i was top robber for the first 2 weeks and the no.1 by pop for a while.

But now as a leader of a 70 members kingdom holding myself ~19k treasuries i can spike at will.

I spiked EVERY village on the server yesterday (150k def sent) and managed to kill 90k troops in ~4,5 hrs.I am top defender of the week with a 20k lead.And it only costed me 24k troops :D

Best part yet?Nobody can punish me :D I have 800k def in my 7x7 and about 2 milions total at less than 2 hrs away. A spiker's dream come true :D

• This was with a preformed team like BM.See,i've been where you are now like 10 years ago.I don't consider it's even close to greatness i was merely a disciplined member of a team. I've evolved since and now i like to have an impact on a server all by my own.I despise preformed teams,they contribute to the player dilution since you don't train new members anymore(I teach a lot of newbies on the test server right now trying to raise the level of my future opponents).Closed preformed are the most toxic IMO..

Hate to inform you, but that ally was nothing like BM, look at all the swapping and merging and deletion that happened.
    I don't think you have painted a fair picture of us at all tbh (I can only assume that you have a secret obsession with us & that why all the dislikes and name calling happens) You will note that I've never thrown insults at your team, like you & many others do with us ;)
    We do recruit (mostly at the end of the server)
    and we do teach ...... (Globally)
    here
    Become a better OFF Player | Travian Kingdoms Blog
    and here
    toiZXW
    (more guides are in the pipeline)

We don't dictate or bully players, also we don't force pressure on them to join us.
    We give advice and direction, we offer a solid base to build your empire and we don't suffer fools or have paranoia over spies.
    We always (where possible) fight above our weight, but it's a bit difficult to do when you're #1 kingdom

Also we don't make weak agreements with other kingdoms, our team is happier because they get more farms. there is none of this "don't attack such n such" because you're either in BM or you're against us, so our players aren't restricted with who they can attack & are free to get involved in team Op's or do their own thing.

To say a team of 50 would kill a server is just the most ridiculous comment ever!
    Our dream is that one day there will be a server with 20 teams like us playing, that would be a server "full of War" for sure :D

p.s. I've been fighting the meta since "2009" ;) so it's funny you dug out that GT link :)

I spiked EVERY village on the server yesterday (150k def sent) and managed to kill 90k troops in ~4,5 hrs.I am top defender of the week with a 20k lead.And it only costed me 24k troops

Best part yet?Nobody can punish me I have 800k def in my 7x7 and about 2 milions total at less than 2 hrs away. A spiker's dream come true

Be careful what you wish for, dreams really do come true :D I hope you're right to be so confident, 'cause you've just put a massive target on your Kingdom !!
    I know what I'd be doing now if I were playing on test ;)

Oh and btw you need more troops :P

• It's ridiculous that 50 people CAN indeed kill a server.We're not in 2009 anymore,50 people can kill a server and it's sad.50 preformed it's meta,50 people is toxic.This is why i give newbies a chance always try to teach them.
    It was even stronger than BM we landed with 100+ players and the swaps and merges were all planned.We ended up with all WWs under control i didn't even got a place to crash my rammer :D

As for the test,i just didn't find myself king.I've built the kingdom and there's a big buffer area all around us,with allies to the East,destroyed people on 2 other sides and some weaker enemies on a 4th side.There's no Kingdom on test that can get past our defenses.The player quality on test is as bad as everywhere else.

I killed all farmers and off players around me and only recruited defenders into the kingdom. :)

• Nope I'm sorry, you need to understand the phrase before you use it

"A Meta" is a collection of kingdoms that plan to later merge and become one or work together as one & become the biggest mass of players on the server, another way of describing it... is an endlessly recruiting kingdom.

so your kingdom "Farmers" plus
    Farmers1
    Farmers2
    Farmers3
    Anno
    League etc
    is a meta

"BM" isn't.
    We play the game as intended, in a much smaller way, expanding borders to our members and not trying to swallow up the entire map.

That's even why the changes were made to the kingdoms system, to stop those "meta mentality" players just sucking the life out of the server
    (although we are starting to miss the meta, since it seems no one else is strong enough (your implication not mine))

But enough bombing of this thread, maybe we need a new one to further discuss both sides of this argument

• I can see your point.However,the entire purpose of the ''meta'' i've built is to protect me from getting punished for spiking.The bigger it is the safer i am.Plus any rebel i kick is instantly swallowed by the mass so i can rule like a lil' dictator :D

• I don't understand your obsession with the past - don't care I only called you out on not being on a server you quoted, that's it. I don't care how you were 10 years ago compared to now. You won't find a quote from me asking for your resume.

I despise preformed teams,they contribute to the player dilution since you don't train new members anymore(I teach a lot of newbies on the test server right now trying to raise the level of my future opponents).Closed preformed are the most toxic IMO..

We don't train new people? Not even close to true. You don't seem to know anything about us despite all your stalking.

We will have to agree to disagree, I think spiking is toxic, you think premades are toxic.
    Your kingdom doesn't seem like a shot at winning despite your boast, so I don't understand the bluster about coming and looking at you. Can I get my 5 minutes back?

Yeah com8 is dreadful, dead, busted - and that's why I'm calling for fewer servers. This is the first server BM has played that is like this.
    It would have been just as bad if we weren't there as there were not enough players anyway.

For a vet like you to play your "style" I find incredible to say the least. But to each their own.

• It's not about winning (tho still has some chances) but about building a top 3 kingdom with 80 people from scratch so i can spike unpunished.I wanted to prove i can spike and get away with it and i did it(hope you checked defenders tops too).I've built myself a kingdom that can put millions of defense in my villages when people try to punish me for spiking.

I know it's hard to accept different and give credit to it(it's hard for me to see why are you so proud of being a part of a 50 preformed team,no challenge) but try for a change to build a top 3 kingdom on a server starting from scratch.You'll see for yourself if it deserves credit or not.

As for winning this game is kind of poorly designed so those who win are forced to play the most boring and unfun game.Maybe this is the reason this game is bleeding so badly with player numbers smaller and smaller every new server.People have better things to do with their lives than secure a ''win'' on Kingdoms...

• As for winning this game is kind of poorly designed so those who win are forced to play the most boring and unfun game.

This would be better put as new thread not as a side point as it's pretty real talk :D
    When the optimal way to have fun and optimal way to win aren't in line that usually does cause problems

• I know it's hard to accept different and give credit to it(it's hard for me to see why are you so proud of being a part of a 50 preformed team,no challenge) but try for a change to build a top 3 kingdom on a server starting from scratch.You'll see for yourself if it deserves credit or not.

be interesting to see if you manage to stay the distance as King, I mean you are already deciding that someone else can win, so why would your team even bother to stay with you? There will be very little respect from your kingdom for you just using their accounts to further enhance your stat padding tactics. That is not leadership, it's just petty and selfish play, being King is making the right choices for all of your team, you are the slave to the Kingdom, your Kingdom should not just be slaves to you

in the slight chance you do make it through to the end (if your def numbers increase and you manage to survive) do you think any of your team would want to play with you again? If so then I'm sorry to tell you but you are entering into the world of "the pre-made" since none start out with 50-100 members, it is built up over a few servers, once players start to trust their leaders & enjoy the game from within the kingdom, then they will want to return with the same team time and time again. That's called a good gaming experience ;) and since most of the players that completed servers with us ask when we are starting another so they can be a part of it, then I can assume that they have had that good gaming experience. If you struggle to hold on to your players, then it's probably due to how you abused them whilst they were with you.

• I don't care what they think and there's nothing they can do.I selected my members carefully staging coups and kicking players as soon as they started to show any skills.The ones left are disciplined semi-inactives that are happy to be in and train defense and understand very well that should they contest me in any way they will be kicked and their villages booked for chiefing :)

P.S:I spiked every village on the map and i killed none of my kingdom's troops.They don't even farm :D