Gold mechanics

• I want to purchase gold during the summer gold rush but I want to use it on com6 that starts the 6th after the sale is done, how can I do to transfer the purchase to com6 after my purchase?

• Register an acc on any other server, purchase the gold there and delete right after. The purchased gold will be transferred to the lobby. Also deletion only takes 72 hours I think, so you should be able to do it before com6 starts.

Normally deletion only takes 3 days, but the purchase of gold makes it so you can't delete your acc for another 7 days,. Therefore the earliest you can transfer gold is 10 days after purchase.

• good tip, in addition, when you purchased gold on an avatar, the avatar can not be deleted for a week. So, you will have to wait 7 days + 3 days (deleting process).

• Register an acc on any other server, purchase the gold there and delete right after. The purchased gold will be transferred to the lobby. Also deletion only takes 72 hours I think, so you should be able to do it before com6 starts.

You cannot just ''delete right after''.

You can't start account deletion for 7 days after you've bought gold.So the earliest you can transfer gold is 10 days after purchase.