COM1 Rumors/Politics/Banter/Server Situation 2

• This. If you would have won, you would be a bug abuser, lucker or only by gold winner. You can't do things right, don't worry, not your fault. Aren't I right, Grimli & Nacona? :P

The bug does not exist anymore ....ask Snorri they chiefed back a village we took in their kingdom borders immidiatly 4 hours after our attack, while we had Protection

Good work at Travian ! No more 3 days waiting after king attack to reconquer a village from enemie

• Good Game. Congrats FnF for getting the most victory points and the most defense points. Congrats to TITANS for getting #1 treasure count, and #1 world wonder, and #1 attack points. Somehow we still lost. Had we defended one of our other 2 wonders better it would have been a different result but Sh@t happens. Congrats on your win FnF.

• Good Game. Congrats FnF for getting the most victory points and the most defense points. Congrats to TITANS for getting #1 treasure count, and #1 world wonder, and #1 attack points. Somehow we still lost. Had we defended one of our other 2 wonders better it would have been a different result but Sh@t happens. Congrats on your win FnF.

you can find a good job at propaganda....

lots of words without saying FnF are the winners.....

lets make it clear for those who dont know the rules:

FnF won.

who built WW to 100 is unimportant. you are 6hr ahead of us and we have 4 WW, 3 of them ahead of your 2nd.

the fact that you keep talking about the stats you are first at is thoring dirt in your members eyes. you were a very good kingdom that fought very well. both of us made mistakes and the better kingdom won.

not by time ending or some wiered excuse - but by being better, stronger, smarter and getting the MOST VP in the game....

see you on the battelfield,

Avogadro

• Hello guys!

First of all, I want to thank all the players who fought to the end on both sides! Congrats to FNF for the win, you guys clearly deserved it. Really nice off moves on deathlord, and now on our smallest wonder. We could find excuses for losing, but it is pointless, since the rules clearly state what makes a kingdom a winner (VP) and everybody knew that from the beginning. Everything else doesn't matter.

This was my first kingdoms server after like 7-8 years of not playing travian. I came in alone knowing nobody, starting in a really small kingdom (I think they all deleted during the midgame) I learned a lot how the new mechanics work, made some friends who I can play with later. Learned that I either should not sleep or find somebody to dual with as an off player :'D

All in all, I wanted to thank everybody on the server for a good first impression on kingdoms. I hope the next server I go in will be more entertaining in the early/mid game :D

Congrats again to FnF for their well deserved win,
    Cheers,
    Hij4cker

• Message from FnF King

I would like to congratulation to All FnF to complete this world like a great team with great teamplay :-) Thank you for your time, commitment, patience, determination and hard work until the last day.

We win as great team and we cant make it without all of you :-) so Thank you all :-)

Message for Titans

I dont believe from start you are good team, but during server time you become great opponent to us and many of you rise your kingdom so far. Specially Daeron/snorri and Fritolay make great job. Thank you for your game and other your players. You prove also teamplay and make the server much more interesting.

Message for Titan Chip

Fact is, you lose!!! and others doesnt matter and its only patch for you. But for your information -> treasury count = Victory point and we win in Victory point (doesnt matter if you steal last 50k 4 days before end of server), We are first in attack point on player - you have just more players :-D ...

And because I want to scream a little:

By your words: You are 1# in building WW, 1# in T count, 1# in Attack points ..... So why you dont win, why you allow us to win? Its just prove your foolish ...

Some players can not recognize defeat and then they do not deserve win (Titan Chip confirmed). I believe others Titans players(gov) will deserver win, bcs hard work on both sides of war was impressive, but we was better in this round so maybe next time guys ;-) GJ ALL

Last words

Titans start as really great META Kingdom and bring on this server really lot of players (FnF also bring good number of players) but a double lead in the number of players shown everything. And Im happy we untited many Kingdoms and we prove our power and rise power to defeat this big monster. it's also proof that even if you come to the server with XXXXX players, it can increase your chances of success, but it will not guarantee victory.

Namiriel

• Is all this hate really necessary? We all had a good server, the result is what it is. FnF you can live with your victory and let Chip and some others have their morale victory if they feel that way. No need to argue about that. Both teams were good, both teams could be even better (especially us) and the best team won. That's the facts, everyone knows it.

Now tell me, in our last OFF OP, after we stole you hundreds of thousand VP by making you deactivate just before midnight, we went to get some treasures to A&D to tighten the gap, but you deffended them. Did they approach you at the beginning of the OFF OP or you were helping them even sooner?

• Post by Namiriel#EN ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Bad opinion :-D just was little ..... :-D ().
  • Is all this hate really necessary? We all had a good server, the result is what it is. FnF you can live with your victory and let Chip and some others have their morale victory if they feel that way. No need to argue about that. Both teams were good, both teams could be even better (especially us) and the best team won. That's the facts, everyone knows it.

Its not hate and its necessary ;-) We will leave it this morale victory, if he will write his comment little different, not like a winner :-D its all :-D

• There's always a player who cant accept the defeat. But the others did, isn't it enough? And I want my A&D deff answer :D

Fatun ask from us if we can help them with def against you - more precision will be: He give us chance to catch your hammers but we still think you are still NAP or Conf with them. So we support little only main T villa, bcs we dont believe you will go there mainly and its a trap. Also dont believe you will go there for Treasury instead of our with VP. So we dont trust it much and support with small numbers. But we havent Agreement and no Ally. We dont know if they send hammer on us (our WW) till the end and one player from AaD write me, his plan awas go on us, but after you attack them he change target on you.

So for your answer, we help them with def when your armies was on the way, but never help them in long term and not from beggining.. We think you are friend from start.

• Alright :) I think there was a point when we had a NAP with each other, but Fatun was a really weird person and the cooperation didn't bring us anything and it was them who broke the NAP and attacked our govs so it turned into a war later. They killed like 100k of our deff with 2 big hammers and kept reducing our numbers occasionally in our gov's villages near their territory. But they didn't have a big impact on the server except for holding a WW which we completely fucked up :D We went for it, but nor me nor Daeron realised we have enough CP in 13 hours after landing. So we had to go again and took it like 8 hours later, but Fatun was already on his way and took it back immediately :D

And why we attacked them instead of you? Simply because we had not enough armies we could afford to lose to attack one of your treasuries and they seemed easier target. You remember I asked if you would stop our hammers if you guessed Avogadro as a target when we took some treasures and VP? Would you stop our armies if you guessed right or you were too low on deff? Just curious :)

• Alright :) I think there was a point when we had a NAP with each other, but Fatun was a really weird person and the cooperation didn't bring us anything and it was them who broke the NAP and attacked our govs so it turned into a war later. They killed like 100k of our deff with 2 big hammers and kept reducing our numbers occasionally in our gov's villages near their territory. But they didn't have a big impact on the server except for holding a WW which we completely fucked up :D We went for it, but nor me nor Daeron realised we have enough CP in 13 hours after landing. So we had to go again and took it like 8 hours later, but Fatun was already on his way and took it back immediately :D

And why we attacked them instead of you? Simply because we had not enough armies we could afford to lose to attack one of your treasuries and they seemed easier target. You remember I asked if you would stop our hammers if you guessed Avogadro as a target when we took some treasures and VP? Would you stop our armies if you guessed right or you were too low on deff? Just curious :)

if we are talking about the same attack on me - then we bet on 4 other villages and not me. most of my def was elsewere....if we pick right i think we could have down almost all the hammers if not all.

and right after that you guys ghost attack my little village and i didnt even noticed my T went there :-)

• Any A&D players around? I'd like to hear some thoughts on this server from their perspective.

Anyway, congrats to everyone from FnF for your victory, and thanks for making the latter half of the server an interesting one. Thank you also to everyone at TITANS. Great play from both sides.

• Just some thoughts:

FNF leadership realised they did not need to defend T's if they could hold onto the 3 WWs, this allowed Titans to get those T's. Yes you finished the wonder first, but FNF also pressed this matter also being a few hours behind, this meant you had to play your hand. You finished the WW first simply so that the figures look closer even though finishing it was a guarenteed loss, saying that, not finishing it was also a guarenteed loss so why not?

Saying this, Titans did the best they could given the circumstances after the WW hits, the biggest error for me was them hitting A&D's WW as they were a non factor.

But i need to give massive credit to FNF for winning the server with another very well executed plan and leadership throughout as this is the key statistic: Winning the server.

I will give credit also to Titans as it was a very close server, organising a massive group is not an easy task and I thank you for gave FNF a solid challenge this server. Until the damage was done on the WWs, no-one was certain who would win. I think a lot of us will take something away from this server to do better in the next!

I've taken this from a third person perspective simply because this topic has got reasonably derailed into just boasting at each other which is ugly and I have no interest in it.

Great server all, until next time!