Extra build slots for set amount in addition to gambling

• I would really like the option of being able to buy the extra build location in a village for a set amount of gold rather than being reliant on the card game.

I'd say something like 50/100 or 100/200 for 1st and 2nd build slot would be appropriate

I typically need 2-4 of em each server, one for capital and one for off village. Sometimes i'm lucky and i get them quickly for only maybe 100-400 gold but this server i was completly out of luck. Had to spend something like 1500 gold just to get 2 which is just way to much randomness for me.

Anyone else have the same experience?

• Yeah, that happens sometimes but sometimes you just get a really unlucky streak. Then it would be nice to have the option to buy the build slots for a set amount rather than having to keep on gamling.

If it took an average of 300 gold to get 2 build slots, id put the price for buying them without gamling slighly higher.

That way its still worth to gamble a bit but in case you get really unlucky you can just cut your losses and buy them

• Someone should make a list of community submitted post here and we could gather threads like these in there, mods should at least provide us with a "Sticky post" for that. Otherwise they just get forgot.