Reduce amount of servers to 6. Focus on quality.

• Too few players for 8 servers... Look how poorly com8 has done. And other servers are barely getting 2-3 good kingdoms.

If travian team focused more on quality of servers over the quantity I believe it would reinvigorate more players to come back. Strategy games thrive on competition not easy wins. Things like a quicker app and new tribe or tournament server is what is needed. Close down com 8 and 7 and push out updates quicker. A couple of patches a year is killing kingdoms. Been in beta forever now for what should be a pretty simple to update game (coming from a mid-level dev).

It's always the same complaints I hear on private forums.

• Too few players for 8 servers... Look how poorly com8 has done. And other servers are barely getting 2-3 good kingdoms.

If travian team focused more on quality of servers over the quantity I believe it would reinvigorate more players to come back. Strategy games thrive on competition not easy wins. Things like a quicker app and new tribe or tournament server is what is needed. Close down com 8 and 7 and push out updates quicker. A couple of patches a year is killing kingdoms. Been in beta forever now for what should be a pretty simple to update game (coming from a mid-level dev).

It's always the same complaints I hear on private forums.

Great recommendation Mint. I agree. Hear him out Travian team

• Assuming you're talking about the .com servers, then yeah not enough demand for 8 in the least.

I'd suggest 5 based on the amount of demand, with keeping the current local servers should be enough for everyone.

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

• Its getting really bad, its a roulette to see if you have something on your server or not. And before you know you spent money and lots of time Its honestly one of these things I could imagine get me to stop playing the game.

• Its getting really bad, its a roulette to see if you have something on your server or not. And before you know you spent money and lots of time Its honestly one of these things I could imagine get me to stop playing the game.

Then once you spend the money you feel obligated to just finish the server... Com8 has killed my morale to even start another server.

• Then once you spend the money you feel obligated to just finish the server... Com8 has killed my morale to even start another server.

You're not allowed to leave, didn't you read your contract? :D

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

• Then once you spend the money you feel obligated to just finish the server... Com8 has killed my morale to even start another server.

Isn't that true, I talked with Jak and I wrote a whole page about COM6's teams and who would start to try to motive you guys joining COM6, did you see it? Its just a sad situation brought on by to few people on COM8 right now.

• Just looked over the currently existing servers...The number of players really has gone downhill huh. Let's hope it's because of summertime, because if it isn't, the game is basically dead. Rightfully so imo, the game really doesn't deserve to live, but still a shame of the potential Travian has.

• I couldnt agree more with you Mint.
    But I am starting to think that now his business strategy is to milk the players all they can until the game dies.... :(:(:(

Average player proud to be part of BM

• i remember some realy bad handling from problems we had in some worlds. When they tested on a regular speed world the new kingdom mecanic a lot of ppl i had in my friendlist back then never loged back in