Additional Treasuries - how to be possible?

• Hello, players,

I am wondering how could a king or a duke build additional treasuries or more than just one active and what are the requirements for new ones?
    I mean why I can't activate yet a Treasury, more than one, and what is needed to do for this.
    Also why not working if I'm building more villages for it as wiki says.

• You need to have enough treasury to do so. By default, the first treasury unlock need 10k treasure for you kingdom, then you can pick a duke or yourself and give them the permission to open new treasury

• The amount of active treasuries is always limited (1 by king, 1 by duke1 and 1 by duke2). More active treasuries can be obtained by having enough treasures in your kingdom (I believe it's 10k for the first one).

I hope this is a decent answer to your question.

• The amount of active treasuries is always limited (1 by king, 1 by duke1 and 1 by duke2). More active treasuries can be obtained by having enough treasures in your kingdom (I believe it's 10k for the first one).

I hope this is a decent answer to your question.

Correct. To clarify each additional treasury requires 10k treasures. So unless you're a reasonably large group you're stuck with the 3.

• Each aristocrat (king, vice king and duke) is entitled to one "free" treasury in the game. For every full 10k treasures, the kingdom is allowed to open one additional treasury. The treasuries must be evenly distributed among the aristocrats (e.g. the king cannot have 3 active treasuries when there is still a duke who only has one). The king assigns the new treasury slots in the kingdom management window.

As the 10k threshold is true regardless whether we speak of a united kingdom or not, it's clear that it's much easier to get additional treasuries when you are in a united kingdom with king, vice and 4 dukes than in one with only king and 2 dukes.

Gruß,
    Rashidix

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rashidix ().

• Alright, thanks to all for your answers.

As I see, every new Treasury is open at every 10,000 treasures.

Anyway, making unions / united kingdoms from the early beginning is not so good idea unless it is a planned movement for a long commitment from both king and viceking. An inactive viceking is a nightmare mostly all the time.

I learned that only a kingdom with all valleys within its borders has a good chance to collect more treasures and then preparing for an union with other one for increasing additional treasuries and borders.