Com2 round 7 politics/rumours/gossip

• Jokes aside,only 1600 players after day 2 is quite alarming.I remember when there were 4k-5k players by day 3.
    And we have 2 big preformed groups(BM&UNSC) .

Last time i raised this issue they deleted my comment and banned me for 1 day but really..what's going on?I'm genuinely concerned ,not being negative(the ban reason lol).

• The drop in numbers isn't just affecting the server... and calling this BM isn't quite right.

I have a feeling we won't really see the usual UNSC either.

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

• I spy with my little eye couple more teams than just us two.
    3RROR should be familiar to some and I know north and east should have few teams, some of which are hidden better than others

• Not really BM, just a team from BM more like :) . Also what happened to UNSC? Will you guys only form small non-meta or merge with someone? And the rapid drop in accounts per server is rather sad.

• Not really BM, just a team from BM more like :) . Also what happened to UNSC? Will you guys only form small non-meta or merge with someone? And the rapid drop in accounts per server is rather sad.

Our team (most of us anyway) felt like UNSC tag didn't represent us anymore, so we changed our name. You'll see our team on the map soon :P

Edit: and no, we don't plan to merge with anyone on this round.

• It's more like a couple of BM players were boored out of their minds on com 8 and decided to play around a bit on another server :P All of us are still on com8 so its more of a side projekt to pass the time but who knows, maybe something nice will come out of it :)

I for one mostly just wanna bash/get bashed a bit and try an account concept ive been thinking about for some time

• I for one am not super concerned about the number of players on the server as player quality is more of an issue than quantity.

if you have enough decent and good players spread across some solid teams that are prepared to put some effort into the server you could make a great server with only 300-400 active players.

On the other hand, if you are a strong premades on a server with 1-2k active players but mostly rookies and no single strong kingdoms to oppose you the server is gonna be pretty slow and predictable.

In the end, the best servers are always when you have 3-4 teams of similar strenght all slugging it out for the win.

Win or loose, those are the servers that i play for.

It's one of the reasons why i think TK could really use a tournament server so that strong teams that has been around for some time can slugg it out against equally strong opponents :) Now it feels more like people grow boored and quit

• Maybe the leaders of the big teams can arrange one themselves on a normal server, I mean they must all know each other by now.

I for one would not mind seeing BM, Titan, FnF, UNSC and a couple others all slog it out on a single map.