Add building slot card

• I got "add building slot" (or something like that) card from free daily cards, I used it instantly and nothing changed. Can someone explain what this card does and where I can find this slot?

• the extra build slot is an empty plot to place an extra building onto, they are a good prize especially in a capital village :)

it is located outside your wall to the bottom right of your village (if you were looking at a clock face it would be at 5 o clock)

BM Independent Unbeaten Kingdom

• the extra build slot is an empty plot to place an extra building onto, they are a good prize especially in a capital village :)

it is located outside your wall to the bottom right of your village (if you were looking at a clock face it would be at 5 o clock)

Oh thank you!

Ohh wow cool 8o . I have 2 of these cards already on one of my servers. 8)

Can you have more than 1 extra slot in a capital village?

What buildings are best to put on the new slot(s) Granary(s) to hold more crop and thus more troops? ?(

• Can you have more than 1 extra slot in a capital village?

What buildings are best to put on the new slot(s) Granary(s) to hold more crop and thus more troops?

You can have 2 extra slots for each village. Most people do end up putting grainaries or warehouses on the extra building slots. Some do end up putting Great Barracks/ Great Stable if they only make their villas cities late in the game