Com 3 - 25th Sept 18 round

• even confirming some premade member aren't with you, and I do cause I'm honest

but it doesn't matter cause the point is the same

where are your individual off points? if you were/are fighting against any kingdom you should get some individual points, but (unfortunately for you) your best offender is 19th and your best defender is 20th

Bohemia, ILOVEPL, Hypora, Ayyildiz, ZLF have their best hammer/anvil players in TOP 10

it can means

-you crashed all of your hammer against to much defenses that don't get you so much off points

-you have been crushed by too big hammers

in this case you probably would have already deleted, cause you would be the losers

it is no possible to don't get any spot in both TOP 15 stats fighting 3 wars and starting a new one

in numbers we trust, rest is fluff ;)

• Hello,

I would like to remind everyone a few things that have been forgotten. In our first big operation against EMC (except some chieving attacks) we sent 3 fake sieges to deacon's capital. And attacked the treasures that were close to us. We cleared 2 of 3 of them, also we couldn't chief the villages. After the op, we realized ayyıldız gained about 3k def points. Emc was not alone, ayyildiz supported it in order to weaken Bohemia. And also after EMC decided leaving, they gave the treasures of thunder(one of their dukes we have attacked) to Ayyildiz.

From the beginning of the server, we have been fighting with vostok, who initially had the biggest area around 22 45.. We fought them from the beginning, but recently finally finished them. Oyuncakolduk killed most of their defance. I havent seen any italians in top10 attackers like that. I guess they are exaggerating their small attacks. Not to mention countless chievings we have done.

Nowadays we have removed claim of Knights on the server, even though Italians supported them :) Then they gave their treasures to Italians too. We haven't forgotten, and we will get those treasures that we deserved by figthing for them, but stolen from our front.

And i believe when we attack Italians tomorrow, ayyildiz will send defance. (When we sent fakes to italians, ayyildiz got 20-30 points, so i suspect they sent def).

When italians attacked us, we didn't want defance from anyone. And we believe we can take out any kingdom one to one, i trust my team on this. I think some kingdoms should trust their teams too, there is no need for this much pursuit for allies.

To be clear, we are not allies with PL, we never defended each other.

• And i believe when we attack Italians tomorrow, ayyildiz will send defance. (When we sent fakes to italians, ayyildiz got 20-30 points, so i suspect they sent def).

Yep. Italians and Ayyildiz have unwritten alliance. Mostly to kill ZLF. Earlier against Bohemia also, but now they have NAP as Bohemia is pissed on us, Poles. Seems Italians + Ayyildiz + Russians built bigest alliance on this server. ZLF alone, Poles alone, Bohemia alone. We have candidate to win.

• Ladies and gentlemen, this time the award for: stupidity, lack of imagination, common sense and no honor goes to(drums)... Ayyıldız

Congratulations from all pll who farm inactive

• woow, you kill Vostok with there 20members or less we must make a room here for your achievement, you start fighting Knights with 30palyers maybe ( including the rest of ex Vostok players) oh big fight, if I'm good at math even if Vostok and knights play together they are half of your players(multi-account or a lot of players I don't know ) finally you are fighting Italians that's good and finally an equal fight my dear but do Oyuncakolduk(he is the best attack player in the server killing with siege Vostok who don't have even 60k defence and they had to defend a lot of treasuries wow great player ) steel have the rammer to kill them ?!!

my dear sekmoka until now your kingdom (I mean all kingdoms with the name ZLF including zlffikir, zlf-2,...) didn't achieve anything, but after if you beat (italians or ilovep or bohimia or ayildiz) only one of them then we can say that you make something in this server(but it will stay only a half achievement because of your legal cheating :

-relocating 9c-15c

-chief villages (zlf chief zlf-4 and the weird they attack together in OFF plans) that's why I said multi-account early

• woow, you kill Vostok with there 20members or less we must make a room here for your achievement, you start fighting Knights with 30palyers maybe ( including the rest of ex Vostok players) oh big fight, if I'm good at math even if Vostok and knights play together they are half of your players(multi-account or a lot of players I don't know ) finally you are fighting Italians that's good and finally an equal fight my dear but do Oyuncakolduk(he is the best attack player in the server killing with siege Vostok who don't have even 60k defence and they had to defend a lot of treasuries wow great player ) steel have the rammer to kill them ?!!

my dear sekmoka until now your kingdom (I mean all kingdoms with the name ZLF including zlffikir, zlf-2,...) didn't achieve anything, but after if you beat (italians or ilovep or bohimia or ayildiz) only one of them then we can say that you make something in this server(but it will stay only a half achievement because of your legal cheating :

-relocating 9c-15c

-chief villages (zlf chief zlf-4 and the weird they attack together in OFF plans) that's why I said multi-account early

And who are you ?

• My friend gave the numbers last week. It doesn't say 30 there.Knight still has 43 players Also vostok was not 20 when we hit them for the last time. It was about 45 too. Stop lying to yourself.

Assuming you are in italians, our internal attack strength passed most likely yours even though we are 60 and you are 85. You can check your kingdom page. And you realize if you fight us alone we can destroy your claim in this game :) Every time we attack you get defance from ayyildiz. You have more numbers than us, but you are weaker. So defeating one of the kingdoms you mentioned is not possible as long as you hide behind each other :)

Also if you don't now how chiefing works, don't call others cheaters. Acknowledge that you are a noob instead.

• I'm not an Italian member and not even a duke in Knights i only didn't like your pride of doing somesmall step to get WW vs small kingdoms (not small in name but small in numbers of players this server because i'm sure Knights would kick your ... if they come with 60players to be equal to the 60 you are saying you have) and don't BLA BLA a lot of friendship between kingdoms or NAP it's the game you must do everything to survive but of course not cheating

• I have no problem with the knights. Your King's moves were not pleasant. I answer here what the Italian and Ayyildiz team say.

I'il try not to talk anymore. Good evening

the Italians helped us and he thanks them with treasury it's normal. you have all the right to answer anyone maybe i didn't get the story from the begiing i only read knights allied with Italians and they are friends with ayildiz (and i think it's normal nothing to complein about )

• Ladies and gentlemen, this time the award for: stupidity, lack of imagination, common sense and no honor goes to(drums)... Ayyıldız

We could talk about other awards for this game and one of this awards go to zuck,dizzyest,kachnicky,ilak,rafal92f,playeR. Why did you lose too many soldiers, why you guys couldn't manage to delete those villages from your list in time. Congratulations to whose characteristic not enough to evaluate others. Dear cheaters.

• I'm not gonna speak for others but if you want to know why i don't delete red one from the list... yeah i'm not gonna give you ideas what to do, at least now when server is not over. You know what i think about putting deff into grey's, if not you can read about that. But thx, now we at least know who does that(all this likes and dislikes). Dear cowards.

• cheaters cheaters cheaters

wtf cheats, all of you are wrong

real cheaters are raiders, they use auto clicker or some kind of program to auto click (poor guys without self-esteem)

following game rules is not cheat, even if the way to play can be disagreeable, real cheat is to break the rules or use some illegal program

you can report ZLF if you believe we are cheating, if you did maybe there is no cheat

don't be envy, play as your best and don''t cry everyday if ZLF are kicking all of your a**es

• nope,

and no one here represents Ayyıldız afaik. so they don't listen to your cries. and no one takes you seriously ;(.

as for the WW, i don't think you would take and keep it, you would probably end up a wing for poles to help them defend theirs ;) and destroy others WWs

I can't believe this

poor guy, beamed by Kyum idiocies

only an Italian noob could think about defend other kingdoms, it means to defend enemies, only stupids can do this

trust in me, Kyum is unable to play Travian, at least as manager ;)

You should award this player too. Getting 22,6k deff points just 3 hours after midnight on Monday requires some grey villages deffending skills. Btw top attacker has 4,5k points so it wasnt any coordinated deff just in case somebody thought he was hit hard. Until now I believed ZLF is better than everyone on the forum say, now I'm not that sure about it, this is a poor strategy and I would expect such coordinated kingdom as ZLF seems to be not to do that. Hope it's just this one particular player without knowledge of their leadership. And if he meant that as a revenge to other kingdoms doing that, it's even worse.

• You should award this player too. Getting 22,6k deff points just 3 hours after midnight on Monday requires some grey villages deffending skills. Btw top attacker has 4,5k points so it wasnt any coordinated deff just in case somebody thought he was hit hard. Until now I believed ZLF is better than everyone on the forum say, now I'm not that sure about it, this is a poor strategy and I would expect such coordinated kingdom as ZLF seems to be not to do that. Hope it's just this one particular player without knowledge of their leadership. And if he meant that as a revenge to other kingdoms doing that, it's even worse.

if you don't know why are you talking?

last night Knights try to attack us

but they so powerless that they lost a lot of their hammer, so I wrote TRY

I repeat, don't be envy, play as your best and don't cry everyday cause ZLF are kicking all of you a**es

• We could talk about other awards for this game and one of this awards go to zuck,dizzyest,kachnicky,ilak,rafal92f,playeR. Why did you lose too many soldiers, why you guys couldn't manage to delete those villages from your list in time. Congratulations to whose characteristic not enough to evaluate others. Dear cheaters.

He evet herkes pc den oynuyor sürekli kırımızı rapor görüyor sanmaya devam et sen , multi yağmalamaya devam et. Ben senin banlandığını gördüm ama saydığın isimlerin banlandığını görmedim tesadüf mü bu ? bobola nın geçen gün gri deflerken yakalanması tesadüf mü? bu arada yaklaşık 1 ay önce 2 saatliğine 40 askerle bende 2 köy defledim programları yakalamak için fakat bu açık açık farklı bir durum bildiğin suistimal .sorry for this turkish message but i want to answer in our language this accusation coz this is cowardly

• If I am being honest, if i send list on my mobile all day, I only see spiked villages when I get home in the evening. But I agree, spiking grey villages is something you don't do. When you are part of my kingdom and you do it on purpose, you get kicked and destroyed.