Clickable Highest Bidder - Auctions

• Thank you for bringing the case to my attention. I am going to try and get some feedback for you as soon as is possible. :)

In the mean time, you know that if you mouseover the number underneath the hammer you get the name of the highest bidder, right?

• Thank you for bringing the case to my attention. I am going to try and get some feedback for you as soon as is possible. :)

In the mean time, you know that if you mouseover the number underneath the hammer you get the name of the highest bidder, right?

Thank you for your response and I look forward to hearing the feedback.

Yes, I am aware that you can mouseover the number of bids to see the highest bidder. Currently, I have to look up each individual to see what Kingdom they belong to.

As you can imagine with some very unique player names this can sometimes be a bit more difficult

Due to the time constraints of having to look up each person: it's directly limiting the amount of money I am able to spend on the auctions.

• I have some update regarding this, game centre liked the idea, it has been added to the list of things to improve for the game.

They cannot tell us when it will be implemented because there are a lot of improvements we want to make, but it is in the list, so after deciding how to implement it, hopefully, we will see it in game in the future.