Since the local tribe contests didn't work out as we hoped, and we didn't make it, it's time for a second try. You'll need a grasp of symbolic logic as well as lateral thinking in order to decipher the Natarian symbols into our familiar Arabic numerals. Only then will you be able to answer the following mysterious ancient Natarian riddle:
Which numbers between 0 and 9 do not form part of the following equation?
The Mysterious Ancient Natarian Riddle
Follow this link to see the equation: The ancient mysterious Natarian riddle | Travian Kingdoms Blog
- Solve the equation and replace each symbol with a number between 0 and 9
- Check which numbers are not needed to solve the equation
- Post your solution here; the answer will be hidden
- Each achievement badge stands for a number between 0 and 9
- Each badge has its own unique number
- The three badges next to each other stand for a single number, like the number 250
We will give away common prizes to all players as well as individual prizes for the players who solved this mysterious riddle.
- Unlock all tribe-specific hero styles for everyone on all Travian Kingdoms worlds:
- 6 different hairstyles
- 2 new sets of eyes with a scar
- 1 new hair color
- 1 new braided beard
- 10 randomly drawn winners from among all participants with the correct answer:
- 5x 300 Gold
- 5x 100 Gold
Only one answer and avatar is allowed per participant. This means that you are also only allowed to play in one domain.
This contest runs until Monday, October 8th, at midnight CEST. We will then announce the winners here as a reply to this thread.
We will post hints here to help you find the right solution.
Your Travian Kingdoms Team