Top Medals/Suggestions/Sub Divisions/FAIR GAME/

• Woud you like a better FEAR GAME? Gold vs Not GOLD 6

1. Yes (3) 50%
    2. No (3) 50%

Good day Everyone,

Here some improvements that I would like to see: (Take the time to read as I spent it to do a better game that I have been playing for 7 years )

*Medals for Kingdoms.. So we have a Top 10 for Kingdoms and the profile is the sadness that I ever see. You can't Display a single Medal.
    *Multi-Medal.. So you get Top Attacker as well as defender and you should get a nice medals like Travian Legend Red and green.. And if you do that every week we get even better looking one.. At least 10 modification of each xD.
    *Top Climbers: So I feel fear the first week to give the medal the one who improves more inhabitants. However, For the followings weeks starting from week 2. If you are range 300 lets said and you get to 150 ... It is like three times harder than one that just create a new account.. So, We gift this medals to new players? ... Not good. My Suggestion If you improve from 5000 to 3000 it count as 1 point however, If you improve from 500 to 300 it counts as 8 points or more. So everyone has the opportunity to get the medals on the longer run.
    *Positions on the kingdom ... So, Let bring back positions to the kingdom that you can create like Minister of deff or attack,.. And it can be Nicely display on the kingdom profile..
    *Farm List Gold Monopoly.. So, you want be on Top Assault so, PAY FOR IT ! I haven't use gold and I still enter on those listing. However, To me (and everyone other new player) it will be easier if you just not charge for it. I would like to see this game more fear and not a division between player that use gold and the one that who don't use Gold.
    *Multi Attack Platform.. Help us destroy villages easier and you know what I MEAN :D (Target x village number of attack 35, troops 200 cats :) send ) bye ... One click, one easy screen, one easy life..
    *Kingdoms Ally Display.. So, I want to see that.. Are you ally with x kingdoms..

What else... Let see.. Ideas/ Why not?

*Skin for hero? Ok we take off 25 production / cereal (This thing separate players from the ones who use gold or not).. The game seems more fear but we need money :( ... What about some Skin for you Hero, that you can buy with gold and mixed with your Action Items? The game Still fair and The one who use gold still looking nicer than everyone else LOL -
    *A pet for your hero (Tiger, Snake, Elephants) .. A Dragon xD? ... How I can get one? You have to combine certain types of Objects [b] You will need like ( 300 tigers (Or any other), two training tools, and whatever else you imagine... Plus this give you bonus for x staff ... (You can level UP your pet, and if the game finish you PET STILL WITH YOU.... as nice as always.. PLUS .. what about some items for your PET xD
    *Golden Equipment.. If you are lucky there is only 20 golden Weapons of each sections (Like the natars staffs at the end) but in a earlier stage of the game..

But We want money :(

*Skin for your village on the map... Look that village is like black with blood.. what a beast.. let's keep away.. (You can buy it with gold or plata D:)
    *Inside Skin for you village...

Well You can start Working on it :):thumbsup:
    Att: Scariot :)

• In the tittle you mention "Fair game" but the only thing here that seems to point to a fairer game is:

*Farm List Gold Monopoly.. So, you want be on Top Assault so, PAY FOR IT ! I haven't use gold and I still enter on those listing. However, To me (and everyone other new player) it will be easier if you just not charge for it. I would like to see this game more fear and not a division between player that use gold and the one that who don't use Gold.

Can you explain how any of these other things would make the game more fair?

• I believe what most made the unfair game is the 25% gain (Production/Crop).. Of course the game give you some Gold, but if you have the money to keep it all the way on the game that give you so much advantage. Take that off and you will see more competitive gaming.

Whatever else I added, They are just Ideas to make the game better. Travian won't give for free what they made the most money as it is the Farm List.

• I believe what most made the unfair game is the 25% gain (Production/Crop).. Of course the game give you some Gold, but if you have the money to keep it all the way on the game that give you so much advantage. Take that off and you will see more competitive gaming.

While it's true that this makes somewhat of a difference, it's not as huge as you think it is. The 25% crop might come in handy if you have huge capital and/or more croppers but i often don't even waste my money on the resource one. Resource fields just aren't that big of a chunk of your income as it used to be. Now you have tributes, robbers, farming, crop boxes from cardgame etc. If anything i would like to see them make res fields produce as much as they did in travian legends, just to make the bonuses more relevant.

About medals for kingdoms top10: Sure. But make them for top-3 only. There usually isn't even 10 relevant kingdoms per server.

• 1. Sure why not
    2. Same, why not
    3. My suggestion: Change it to Top Simmer instead. Most pop gain wins.
    4. Id assume theres a somewhat good reason behind it we aint aware of
    5. 99% of new players dont farm anyway, and even if. Should the game really be even easier? Wouldnt mind a free 50 slot farmlist or whatever tho
    6. Not a problem (to me at least). Having to do it manually means doublechecking it, ensuring that everything is set. Also how would you manage setting different cata targets this way? Id instead rather have multiple ingame windows
    7. I dont get what you want in this one. open kingdom profile, count the ones under internal/diplomacy

8. Im not sure if hero skins would generate enough money to compensate for actually usefull stuff. Especially since the hero is shown so little (compared to for instance a MOBA or MMORPG where you (and other players) look at your Avatar over the course of basicly the whole game
    9. Similar to 8th. As long as the hero (and therefor the pet) isnt more prominent no real reason to justify getting one, let alone paying for it(/s crafting materials)
    10. Sorry but if I can get something purely visual by just spending some money, it could look as fierce or gruesome as it gets but noone with half a brain would think "Oh snap, that looks badass, I'd better not attack this guy" :D
    11. So you want to reduce pay2win but increase RNG? Its similar in the harm it does to the game (imho). Unless you meant it to work like actifacs that you had to aquire by attacking natars or something, which would be even weirder.
    12. I can actually imagine spending money on a full naratian-style visual for my villages

• 11. So you want to reduce pay2win but increase RNG? Its similar in the harm it does to the game (imho). Unless you meant it to work like actifacs that you had to aquire by attacking natars or something, which would be even weirder.
    12. I can actually imagine spending money on a full naratian-style visual for my villages

Like your comments tho.. Yes it will more like attacking natars or something else.

I believe the hero should be more present and the question is how..