we have released the new Android APP version 1.2.19 this morning. Go to the Google PlayStore and update your Travian Kingdoms APP. This version focuses mostly on preparations for the Menhir era and optimizing playing on Night truce rounds.
- Default attack type: To align with the browser version of Travian Kingdoms, we removed the default attack type.
Menhir era: We are now also supporting the new menhir feature you can currently test on the mltest round
- The invitation: If you got invited by a king to relocate to their kingdom, you will see the relocation invitation now
- The menhir: On reserved map tiles, you will see a magical menhir to show you that this field is occupied.
- The report: After a successful relocation, you will see the relocation report with the amount of your gathered piles of resources.
- The stackable items are shown in the hero inventory
- You can use these items but must split or merge them in the browser for now
- We display a warning if your warehouse would overflow
Night Truce Rounds: We implemented several adjustments to optimize the playing on Night Truce rounds:
- Image: We now display the Night Truce image in the game round list on Android
- Attack restriction: We display now more information when trying to set up an attack within the Night Truce time
- No default reinforcement: Since we got rid of the default attack types in general, there won’t be a change of attack type after the attack restriction message
- Google+ login: The login via Google+ only works with granting us access to your contact list. We will say so in the Error message now, too.
- Crop amount of stolen goods: The amount of crop you will get when selling stolen goods within the kingdom borders will now be displayed correctly.
- Arrival time of stolen goods: There was no option to see the time stamp to see how long it would take for stolen goods to arrive before selling them. Now, you will see it when clicking on a stolen good in the hero inventory.
- Link sharing in the chat: We adjusted the mobile chat so that only internal links are working. We had to do this because of legal requirements.
- Book of wisdom: When freeing the attribute points via a book of wisdom, these free points are now displayed correctly, and all values are set to zero.
Are you looking forward to the menhir feature? On which platform do you play more often: browser or mobile? Did you also wait for the crop amount bug to be fixed the most?
Let us know in the comments,
Your Travian Kingdoms Team