we are currently releasing the new iOS APP version 1.4-0. You will find the Update within the next days in the App Store. This version focuses mostly on preparations for the Menhir era and optimization for iOS 12.
Menhir era: We are now also supporting the new menhir feature you can currently test on the mltest round
- The invitation: If you got invited by a king to relocate to their kingdom, you will see the relocation invitation now
- The menhir: On reserved map tiles, you will see a magical menhir to show you that this field is occupied.
- The report: After a successful relocation, you will see the relocation report with the amount of your gathered piles of resources.
- The stackable items are shown in the hero inventory
- You can use these items, but must split or merge them in the browser for now
- We display a warning if your warehouse would overflow when using these piles
iOS 12 fixes:
- Tutorial: A yellow pointer was in the wrong position and lead to players being stuck in the Tutorial. This is fixed now.
- Crash fix: When swiping to the Gold/Silver exchange, the APP crashed. This is fixed now.
Are you looking forward to the menhir feature? On which platform do you play more often: browser or mobile? Did you already update to iOS 12?
Let us know in the comments,
Your Travian Kingdoms Team