Balcony - watching an active server

• Would it be possible to watch a server without playing the server?

Once servers go past a certain amount of days and you are interested in the proceedings etc.
    It could give new players an insight, or for players that left the server, for whatever reason, to see how things are progressing.

Don't know the mechanics etc in this, but it was just an idea buzzing around my head

• i doubt there is much demand on this

if you are interested in a particular server because your guys play there you can just join someone as dual
    newbies wouldnt gain to much knowledge out of spectating unless they got an insight into like combat logs and such. this would possibly be more exploited than used for educational purpose and can also be accessed pretty nicely via the forum (the embassies of each server, official hall of fame and hammer hall of fame come to mind)
    and whoever really wants a short peak into a servers progression might just create an account, takes like 1 or 2 minutes. its getting a bit annoying but overall not to much to justify putting resources and workforce into it instead of fixing bugs and stuff

• This would be a feature that I think will improve for all of us. I am very interested in what is going on, on servers that I am not playing. But it is not that fun to have a lot of small accounts on each server to keep up. I will even read the politics in the embassy on the forums for different servers.

• No. Game needs inactives. You can always register and leave your village as farm to other players. Great way to repair your karma.

You could also train like 700 phalanx on a <100 pop account before letting it go grey.

Other players,especially inactive farmers,will appreciate it :D

• Hello everyone :)
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I forwarded them to the game center and found out that the spectators view is something the Game Designers were already thinking about. They find it an interesting idea too and are happy to see that there's interest about it. It's not defined how to do that and when will it happen yet but we'll keep you updated as soon as there's new information.

Best regards

Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International