Politics/Rumours/Gossip COM4 november 2018

• Crap. Where is all of the gossip? Two weeks into a server, guys with 3 villages. Certainly we should have some gossip? Give me the days where settling a no 2 in 2 weeks was an accomplishment and Silent Ruin was giving out crap on the forum for the whole 2 weeks

• Come on folks! Where is the server bragging and intrigue. Is the server being played by bots?

The top kingdom has already merged and pulled out to a rather dubious lead. I can't say whether the databases have all been updated but when I search them I find them 4 on attackers and 13 on defenders. I don't care how many treasures/VP they have, they aren't going to win the server with those numbers.

Do I have to be the guy who gets the server spiced up? I've been around half as long as most of the top accounts. Come on. Get on the forum and tell us why your kingdom is the one whose going to win!

(BTW, I am really not an agitator. Its amazing that I seem to be the biggest agitator on this server. On my last server the opponents got so fed up with my forum posts and profile that they zeroed my initial hammer village. Too bad for them that I had another and still ended up third on the attackers list)

• ... And the evening news today:

GW are so desperate to finally win a server so this time the overtake their previous world record for big META

http://prntscr.com/lp0hco

They can't read English

you should write something in Russian or Chinese

like this

Мы победим каждого из вас

or like this

我們會擊敗你們所有人

• Post by Kent1313#RU ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Are you afraid?

Unfortunately kids not doing forums I believe

Sorry, but we are not children.

All right Sulieman!!!!!! Maybe we can get a response from the meta

What kind of response do you need?

They can't read English

As you can read, everything is ok with English. May be there are some mistakes.

GW are so desperate to finally win a server so this time the overtake their previous world record for big META

http://prntscr.com/lp0hco

Please give me the name ...

But, what is meta? Just play!
    And try to give more concrete things about the number of players and so on. After that compare them with the other kingdoms.

The top kingdom has already merged and pulled out to a rather dubious lead. I can't say whether the databases have all been updated but when I search them I find them 4 on attackers and 13 on defenders. I don't care how many treasures/VP they have, they aren't going to win the server with those numbers.

Please be patient.

• LukaSt, I am much too old to learn a new language, but thank you for the suggestion.

Smash_RU, I am a very patient person. And your forum response is the type of response I was looking for. Tell me more about why you think that your kingdom will win on the server

• Well the proof you need is In that screenshot - already your META is formed of more than 250?!?! People and I'm sure there are at least few more little kingdoms which are wings of your wings... This sort of gameplay is really disgusting and that's why I assumed you are kids because a well thinking adult wouldn't have any satisfaction if playing like that.

Oh yes.. I almost forgot - I speak Russian but this is .com server ;)

Bce понятно LukaSt?

The post was edited 1 time, last by THUG#US ().

• Well the proof you need is In that screenshot - already your META is formed of more than 250?!?! People and I'm sure there are at least few more little kingdoms which are wings of your wings... This sort of gameplay is really disgusting and that's why I assumed you are kids because a well thinking adult wouldn't have any satisfaction if playing like that.

Oh yes.. I almost forgot - I speak Russian but this is .com server ;)

Bce понятно LukaSt?

Какие ваши доказательства? Гугл транслейт нифига не ты спик рашн.

Все понятно, Воришка?