Politics/Rumours/Gossip COM4 november 2018

• Hume my friend i know you from before and i can tell GW style is always META BASED - never seen you with less than 5-6 "wings"+ Always allied with another strong kingdom - at the moment your META is over 250 -300 people /witch im aware off, maybe there are more/ witch is oriath+WST+HVG all together - so you are META - the retardest way to play. You cannot tell its "black when its white". And all that crap-talk you are pre-made team of 300 people ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBMaYLrl3mU

oh yes - by what criteria underdogs are META - prove me we go one single ally and i will delete straight away and will make your so desperately wanted WIN even easier

So what is your point?
    I can see that you hate Meta. Let's not discuss whether GW is playing in that way.

if you want to prove your way is better, just play with your way and defeat others.Otherwise you are the retardest one.

Or you can contact the administrator to change the rules, limit to only your way.

Or you can contact the administrator to BAN other player which do not play in your way.
    Maybe you already did that, ask help from admin to deal with the ones you don't like.

What i know for sure by reading the forum is that HUME has more manner than you. You showed your arrogant, disrespectful and narrow minded in your lines.

The post was edited 1 time, last by mk ().

• Hume my friend i know you from before and i can tell GW style is always META BASED - never seen you with less than 5-6 "wings"+ Always allied with another strong kingdom - at the moment your META is over 250 -300 people /witch im aware off, maybe there are more/ witch is oriath+WST+HVG all together - so you are META - the retardest way to play. You cannot tell its "black when its white". And all that crap-talk you are pre-made team of 300 people ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBMaYLrl3mU

oh yes - by what criteria underdogs are META - prove me we go one single ally and i will delete straight away and will make your so desperately wanted WIN even easier

1.Dear friend,i know you are a brave warrior ,and i admire you for that since long ago.

2.This game is not only fight ,but also strategy and diplomacy, we want to enjoy the full game .

3.As you see ,in this server ,Ori-Noob , OSEF-FESO-IDK, WST, and you ,there are also many big METAs in the game ,this is part of the game ,not only us .

• Hello dear,

Sorry, but even if you call every kingdom meta, there are different meta. Just check number of players.

In my opinion, i do not care about big Meta. the main problem is that it creates other meta to fight meta, and that is the bad thing of premade big meta.

• you are the best clown, i love you so much...

but you know you are mine, don't let PePiTo kiss you, or i'll never kiss you again

serveur actuel "God Is Back" ks1

précédent serveurs:
    ks4 --> White-Walkers
    ks1 --> White
    ks5 --> incognito

• Well the proof you need is In that screenshot - already your META is formed of more than 250?!?! People and I'm sure there are at least few more little kingdoms which are wings of your wings... This sort of gameplay is really disgusting and that's why I assumed you are kids because a well thinking adult wouldn't have any satisfaction if playing like that.

Oh yes.. I almost forgot - I speak Russian but this is .com server ;)

Bce понятно LukaSt?

Underdogs look serious I am seeing their handy work first hand where I am, I don't know if they can over come the size of a multi wing meta, given how victory is determined, but its going to be interesting to watch a group of serious players take on the whole server. unfortunately for me I am in the middle of their kingdom getting a fist hand look so I might not be around by the time we reach the 7th inning stretch. But Ill be watching from the ruble.

• Post by <<Carthage>> ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: because of perverts ().