Changelog 0.90c - Bug fixes

• Travian-Kingdoms-Update-090c-lobby-COM.jpg
    Dear players,

even though we are excited about the Menhir era, we are still fixing bugs in the other game rounds.

We are going to update com3 on Wednesday, November 21, at 2:00 pm CET and all other game rounds without the menhir feature a week later, on Wednesday, November 28, at 2:00 pm CET. Please plan your crop consumption accordingly.

Bug fixes

Robber hideouts: When changing the main village, robbers were sometimes slow in getting the message. We heard your complaints about it and made sure, they will be informed in time and spawn near the new main village next time.

· Troop training and vacation: When the hero’s away, the troops will play. Sometimes after the vacation mode ended, the troops didn’t start their training or finished too early. We fixed all issues and troops will train twice as fast in the catch-up phase after the vacation mode ended.

· Roman Horse Drinking Trough: Sometimes, the crop bonus wasn't calculated instantly. This is fixed now.

· Trade routes and time zones: Time zones without a full hour difference to UTC caused confusion for merchants running on trade routes and they didn't do their job properly. Now, they do.

Did you run into misinformed robbers before? And have you ever changed your time zone to a non-full hour zone?

We are curious about your answer in the comments,

Your Travian Kingdoms Team

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Hello Johnny

no, troop training will still be paused during vacation, the fix above is referring to the time frame after the vacation ends, I have fixed the wording now. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and sorry for the confusion!

Best regards
    Georgi

Community Manager

• i am playing on com2x3. the robbers are not spawning well. in my case at least they spawn only one at a time.

is the spawning got to do anything with the number or the ratio of oases inside the kingdom to the number of villages?

• Hello guys

i am playing on com2x3. the robbers are not spawning well. in my case at least they spawn only one at a time.

is the spawning got to do anything with the number or the ratio of oases inside the kingdom to the number of villages?

This is not unusual, robber hideouts typically spawn from several minutes up to a day or two between one another, depending on your account age, server speed and role(governor or a duke). They are not affected by the oases/players ratio but they can spawn only on a wilderness tile(one that cannot be settled and is not an oasis, e.g. a mountain or a forest). If there are no such tiles nearby, the hideouts may spawn a little further away from your villages, but their respawn timers won't be affected.

on off i must restart all i need work with them retry.

Could you please elaborate and try to give us more information about your issue?

Kind regards

Georgi

Community Manager