Another nutty way to go about

• Since i already like building some fields up(either crop or other res only) before relocating so i can have bigger boost for starter village, then why not go to the exremes with this. Namely what I have on my mind is to build your fields up as high as possible, develop until you are ready to chief a natar, find a menhir to be placed right next to a natar, relocate, chief, use all the res made from last village to pump those crop fields in natar up instead.

Another thing im gonna try soon is build up only off troops and use res made from relocation to build even more troops to destroy some kingdom from inside out :evil:

//-_-/ -_-/ -_-/- - (:?l) - -/-_- /-_- /-_-//

:/wether to game or to get gamed;)

:)There lies the question:S

-. ... .. .. ?.!.?:!::?::!:?.!.?. .. .. ... .-

• Another thing im gonna try soon is build up only off troops and use res made from relocation to build even more troops to destroy some kingdom from inside out

This is ... just wow, next level scumbag. You ask them to invite you, they invite you, you want to destroy them. I really hope I misunderstood you.

• tbh not much different than planting a spy, as both of these are trying to take a kingdom down from the inside. At least this way the trickery is obvious and probably less dangerous.

I would imagine you'd get quickly taken out if you did it to any large kingdom

• If I was triggered I wouldn't joke around like the lego-thing, lol. Life's too short to be upset about people who mean nothing to me, I just don't care about you. :)

• well your morality doesnt make me change my mind..so what good is your morality worth?

• Unfortunately you missed my point. I would find it wrong to let you believe something which is wrong (namely that I care about you or what you do). So I corrected it. :)

• lq7ug0

clay is worth 300k there so make your own estimates

thats what i got from

5 lvl10-11 clay fields,

4 lvl 11 wood fields

3 lvl 10 iron fields

6 lvl 4 crops

a fringy thing what came up was that because i had a city when relocated so now my pop is over 800 with no fields, so basically i guess i cant even destroy that village anymore lol...if i demolish all buildings, then prolly there will be left a villa with o buildings and 500 pop xD

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kurat_COM ().

• that took just an hour for system to understand and village degraded itself

• It's probably just not checked whether it's over 1000 population after relocating. But if you build anything, or demolish anythin, it probably will be corrected.

• well i received this in with all fields near 10

im not sure if it helped me, but usually its the case you cant chief from village thats been in same area...i mean he was king before and never was governor of my kingdom so thats a plus i guess

• also chiefing from gaul lets you keep the trapper