Wish (trade routes)

• I wish I would be able to set up trade routes to other people. Often I play a supportive role in servers and right now that means I have to manually send the resources every time. Personally I put in the trouble, but to get most people to do so is a lot harder without trade route options. At the very least the King could point out a select amount of villages of players that are members of the kingdom that can be the target of trade routes besides the WW location.

I understand this might be more limited than 'before' to make it more difficult for people to cheat, but I feel sad that all players have to suffer limits like this because a few of them can't play fair.

• You are limited to send only a certain % of your daily res income to other accounts anyway. So a traderoute like this would be either rather small or not be fullfillable most of the time. And deactivating the automatic send stop would go against the intentions of the devs, namely that you play your account for your accounts benefit, not someone elses. Just spend your res yourself

• I have played many roles in this game over the year. Found out that I like to be a support. Specially when I know I am going to spend less time online than usual. When I play a more active role I often force weaker players to support me.

What or who are the devs?
    Teamwork and politics are important in Travian.
    Supporting the right team is a solid strategy trying to be the winning one.

• Devs - ie the developers or people who made the game. I can see that you like supporting but if that's what u like just play defence, if u don't have a lot of time to invest u can always ask for a sitter to help run your account or just accept that you will never be a top player.

• sending resources with trade routes to other players would be pretty bad for the game. You would need to have several (like at least one per offense player) to stay competitive against other kingdoms who would be doing it. So while you might like helping team out if the mechanic was supported better it would become mandatory for a lot of the weaker players to just be resource cows. Lets not even talk about how it would impact the multi account scene. The games official support role is defense more or less. You can help out your team, supply wonder in the late game and you can still donate resources to players that get hit for instance manually and crops to those who ask and even feed units of other players but imo trade routes would be quite over the top.

• I do not agree with you Cerafil. If you want to play support, you can contribute to the team much more with just playing defence and supplying your team with scouts reports and stuff. To send res to other players will only make more cheaters have multiple accounts and sending res to the one account they are building a hammer on.

Currently only Queen of De 3 Sér in Nordic1n. Looking forward to the next COM server.