Interface language and display of the flag of Ukraine

• Population:

Poland — 38,644,955 people;

Ukraine - 42,159,628 people;

Romania - 18,975,059 people;

Finland - 5,600,916 people;

Is Ukraine such a small country that its language is not supported?

• Дело скорее всего даже не в языке общения.Можно и на английском и на русском и на любом другом. Дело в осознании своей принадлежности к своему народу через символы, например флаг.

The case is most likely not even in the language of communication. It is possible both in English and in Russian and in any other. The point is the recognition of their belonging to their people through symbols, such as a flag.

• Hey guys,

only flags corresponding to the supported languages are available, that's why you may not be able to find your country's flag in the list. Unfortunately in the light of recent events(some domains are being discontinued due to low player base) we are unable to support more languages at this time. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Kind regards

Georgi

Community Manager
    Travian Kingdoms International

• Does displaying a flag have to be associated with language support or a language version?

Support can only be in German, English and Spanish.

Language versions in the supported languages and those already translated by the Travian Team or by the community of players. The Travian team should only answer for official versions (ie supported). Anything else is added without the responsibility of the Travian Team but with the nickname or name of the translators. Translations can be discussed on forums by the community.

Flags should be independent of language versions and domains. Changing the flag should only be in the Lobby. The flag change is visible on all gray player worlds. In addition to state flags should be national flags and inter-state organizations an example is the European Union.

Changing the language version should be available in the profile in the game tab (as it is currently) but in each domain, not just 'com'. This is especially important when you are not playing the language version you know. An example would be a German playing in the Spanish domain ('es)'.

You can play in a language version other than the displayed flag, the world domain of the game.

• Sorry, if I offend you with this, but as long as you don't provide any good argument and reason behind your "shoulds" and suggestions, I will have to assume, that you're (still) mad about the polish domain, and want to see other languages canceled, just out of principle. I don't see any reason to cancel other languages' support, if it pays out for TG, other than "if I can't have it, then they shouldn't too".

• I don't distort anything, I just doubt, that those suggestions were made out of the will to improve the game, but rather out of frustration. If she provides some reasoning for her points and explains why she thinks, that her ideas are good, I'm happily willing to discuss about them openmindedly.

• ODOAKER#RU I understand your frustration, but unfortunately Travian is just a business and it does where it sees most profit, probably not many Ukrainian players playing the game? Hence , they never bothered to input the flag and support for it. But I'm sure many players and kingdoms will welcome you and play you with open heart no matter where you're from or what language you use. I'd request you to give it a try , game can be equally or much more fun with people from all over the globe.

Renuo#EN Kinda disrespectful thing to say to a Ukrainian that they would be using a Russian Flag now, I'm not a believer of countries but many people take pride in their nations and we all need to respect that.

• If it's not a frust-suggestion, you will surely have no problem in providing arguments and reasons for why you believe in the ideas, and then we can talk about it. I don't see any point from any point of view to cancel every domain but com, for instance, except for "I can't have it, so noone can have it". Until you provide something meaningful to that, stop crying and pretending that I give a crap on where anyone comes from.

Btw, just in case you misunderstood my first post, I was refering to kolokwium's post. About the flag-thing I'd appreciate a differenciation between language and flag used. No effort, many benefit, also there are lots or countries, that speak english, but have different flags. ^^

• Why just not simple removing all 1 language servers and make them in to International servers (replace usa/uk flag with UN flag) and people can switch language and flag as they want inside gameserver, but every one uses English in support messages and official stuff. At this time 2k18 almost 2k19 don't have learned english, well shit for them.

• ozazi#FI Exactly my thoughts, well except UN flag and except "shit for them" part :D

Also, there are mediums like google translator which are super helpful, I'm running a kingdom and have spoken with numerous players in various languages, and it's not rocket science, maybe it takes some patience but still doable.

• Why just not simple removing all 1 language servers and make them in to International servers (replace usa/uk flag with UN flag) and people can switch language and flag as they want inside gameserver, but every one uses English in support messages and official stuff. At this time 2k18 almost 2k19 don't have learned english, well shit for them.

i am with Be2-e4 this sound childish. Just because i cant have it no one can have it.