Kingdoms Contending For New COM Server in February

• Hello Everyone,

Due to recent closure of few domains in Kingdom and many players taking break over the Christmas/ New Year period, we should see more active servers in 2019 hopefully.

I was speaking with few players and just curious to know who all will be joining the COM server which starts in around February. So far I have some kind of confirmations from following kingdoms:

• STARS
    • Phoenix - As told by Valin.
    • The Order (Or whatever name they decide to go with ) - As told by Snorri .

Please feel free to update the list if you or your team are gonna be joining the game around that time. Maybe we will see few teams from closed servers joining COM servers too.

_Best Regards

• Not me. Even if it is a good idea, I dont like saying no to people who wanna play with our team. No matter if they are noobs and you need to teach them how to do stuff, they still are my teammates and are valuable for me and deserve a chance. I'm not saying we will bring 100 people, Im saying that I will not put any restrictions about member limits at our team :)

• Snorri I'm in the same boat as you, and we will have more than 60 players eventually too, but we could make a wing kingdoms for players over 60+.

To be honest you would agree too that only a handful of players make the real contribution and efforts so I'm hoping players who are drafted to the wings won't mind it that much.

• Maybe, but I'm not gonna exclude anyone from the main kingdom and not sure if any of our leaders would do that. I'm personally building friendship instead of a winning at any cost team and I don't want anyone to feel left out. Sure the rule can be tested on a TEST server, but your proposal simply can't work right now on the next server

• We have about 60-70 members and I hope it will be no more:) Our name is "War". We supply the Kingdom member limitation. No diplomacy, no cheats. Just fun:)

Best regards

War Community Manager

şehzade

• starx, i don't think we'll all respawn all 60+ of us :)) and i don't like the ideea of limiting kingdoms ... there will be more subversive and under the table agreements and in the end it will only be 2 kingdoms fighting each other any way 1st and 2nd, the rest are just building up momentum, just as we as a small team did before.

• Why do you want February? not very convenient, since the round will end only in July. Let's wait for the announcement and start on the first January server. Solid Russian teams guarantee

Best regards

We wanted end of January - start of February. But still, we have to wait for announcements... but our arms are ready (and it is sure that not just ours)

• Why do you want February? not very convenient, since the round will end only in July. Let's wait for the announcement and start on the first January server. Solid Russian teams guarantee

Best regards

Well if they start too early i know couple teams will not join, and then the "competitive round" is just a normal round :D

Best regards

you always start solid -like 10 micro teams solid- , i hope this time is different and we see real team with real organization between ur membrs