• Hi! like all Roman, i got 6 pretorians at start.
    Yesterday i go to bed with 6 pretorians on oasis.

No one attacked me, no one attacked oasis, and my crop was full.
    But i lost 1 pretorian in the night. How it's possible ?

One more funny thing xD

Back to TK.<3

Care about you:!:

Only high speed round!

Recrutement oXy: Contact Discord
    OXY core team one more time <3 COM7 :saint:

Building team for next Mltest Round. (Joueurs français/international players)

• Ok!

Back to TK.<3

Care about you:!:

Only high speed round!

Recrutement oXy: Contact Discord
    OXY core team one more time <3 COM7 :saint:

Building team for next Mltest Round. (Joueurs français/international players)

• Hi,

I started playing the com7 server 1 day after it started ... I exactly recieved 1 free card from the daily card game ... Every other day I recieve a note that I have 1 free card to play but the system always asks 1 gold to open te card ... Can this be fixed please? I'm really losing lots of resources this way :( ...

Greetz,
    Elda

• This is what I got every day ... @ NL2 I never had problems and got 1 for free every day ... But here @ Com7 it only worked once ... Since then it's always like this ...

• Yes, like I expected. You won free games somewhen. The game wants you to spend those free games first (indicated by the golden card), then it lets you spend the daily free roll. Just click on ok, you won't lose gold.

If you win free npcs, instant completes or instant merchant arrivals, it will be the same symbol, by the way. :)

• Oh boy, how stupid ... I didn't notice that because the com is in English :rolleyes: ... In my own language everything was so much easier ;) ... To bad there's not coming another NL-server anymore ;( ...