Adventure points and hero revival

• Can anyone enlighten me about this following topic? ^^

Basically my questions are:

-Is there a cap on how many adventure points you can have at any given time, or will you keep getting more and more if you don't do them for a while?

-Is it worth it suiciding the hero, to revive him by paying full revival price, just so you can keep on levelling him up/do adventures?

• Is there a cap on how many adventure points you can have at any given time, or will you keep getting more and more if you don't do them for a while?

No cap. I had over 75 once.

Is it worth it suiciding the hero, to revive him by paying full revival price, just so you can keep on levelling him up/do adventures?

Usually yes. Consider leveling (at least some points) fighting strength instead of resource production in order to receive less damage from adventures, robber camps, and so on. If you have only one or two adventures I would just wait until he has regenerated to 20% health or so. But if you have a ton of them, for instance because you waited a long time or due to some quests, I would go for it. Maybe you can buy a cheap water bucket to revive him for free and instantly.

Side note: Use the combat simulator to determine whether to equip or unequip your horse for robber hideouts. Often it's worth (un)equipping in order to save a lot of HP. Units have two different defense values, one versus infantry and one versus cavalry.

• -Is it worth it suiciding the hero, to revive him by paying full revival price, just so you can keep on levelling him up/do adventures?

Depends a bit on your willingness to either spend real cash or sarcrifice other usefull items.
    Personally, as a mediocre gold user I tend to sell high quality weapons and weapons with little use for me (for instance phalanx spear if i went off) (also buy them at some point when they are cheaper or in lower quality) and with the earned silver I buy armor and helmet with regeneration and damage mitigation on it. They are pretty expensive early on, but again, lower quality (and shopping at night/or veeeeery early into the server) helps. With that and some points in STR you can pretty much do every adventure ASAP without dying, saving the res for revive and for your hero not producing while dead.

Also: the first revive is 80% cheaper and faster, this can be used in the early levels to have him up sooner (tho ofc the later in levels its getting used, the more you actually save)

• thanks for the answers they helped, going to be greedy and just wait for it to regenerate and place points in strenght for the next 2 levels.

Ill find some regen items eventually in the adventures anyway, already got a helmet, though it is just 8%