Conquering a WW village

• Hi friends - Happy new year ^^

It's my 1st time attack a WW, I'm wondering should I bring ram or not to attack it ? Cuz I know with wall lvl 0 is much easier than wall lvl 20, but when I read on Travian WIKI, we can't use gold in WW village, right ?

So If I destroy the WW's wall, I will have to build it up again, which is cost lots of time and res ?

I also looking for some tips abt the WW.

Thank you in advance ^^!

• And btw, I will need to bring my cata and destroy WW's residence too, right ? In order to chief it?

Can I know how many time I have to send chief in order to turn it into my village?

Thx!!!

• Destroy the wall, it'll disappear anyway after you conquer it, just like every wall.
    • If you conquer it from natars, it'll have neither residence, ww nor palace.
    • If you conquer it from another player, you have to destroy residence, ww and palace, if existence
    • WW don't have morale malus, so you need 4 chiefs each with big party and 5 without
  • >Should I bring rams

Yes but it's not strictly required. You should have your teams wonder cleared out to the extent where using ram speed is sufficient. Wall will always disappear when you chief so no need to leave rams home to "save the wall" so to say.

>Catapults

Not necessary and quite harmfull if you accidentally hit something important (like the mainbuilding)

>Chiefs

You need to hit it 4 times with a chief and have each of the chiefing villages use the big party for the +5 chief power. 5 without the parties will also work but there is a tiny chance the 4th chief gets it and then the 5th would chief it from the 4th chiefer which could result in loss of buildings. The safest strategy is to simply use 4 with the big party.

I also have a full guide on the topic, check it out if you need some basic info:

Beginner's Guide - Wonders of the world

• Destroy the wall, it'll disappear anyway after you conquer it, just like every wall.
    • If you conquer it from another player, you have to destroy residence, ww and palace, if existence
    • WW don't have morale malus, so you need 4 chiefs each with big party and 5 without

Thanks guys,

That's answered me well :D

Thanks again :D :D :D

Hey friends,

Should I make the WW to be my capital? And btw, i can't build palace in the WW ?

Thanks!

No player can build a palace in a WW village (I tried) - only residence and WW need to be destroyed for conquering it.

(The description actually is correct - or otherwise it would be feasible to make the WW your capital and build mason there for extra defence)