Residence in WW

• You usually have enough defences in the wonder to not lose it to chiefs, but incase you only have like <500k defences and under immediate threat of losing it, maybe.

I'm currently having Residence lvl 1 in WW and it increases like 5- 9 loyalty points/day

I wonder If I demolish it, will my loyalty point going up as usual? or not ?

Thanks!

• No - the loyalty gain only works when the residence is built and not a retroactive effect that can remain without the building - like smithy upgrades or academy research.

Also, the WW cannot be chiefed while you have a Wonder of the World constructed in the village so if you have a few levels on that it is unlikely you will lose your WW Village to an opponent.

• No - the loyalty gain only works when the residence is built and not a retroactive effect that can remain without the building - like smithy upgrades or academy research.

Also, the WW cannot be chiefed while you have a Wonder of the World constructed in the village so if you have a few levels on that it is unlikely you will lose your WW Village to an opponent.

Thanks Criollix :D

• I'd like to chime in that

1) the wonder itself does act as a residence (so you can build it to lvl 1 and that will also prevent chiefings)

2) if you build the lvl 1 residence right after taking the WW, you should be at or very near 100 loyalty by the time your first great warehouse lvl 20 completes. This is the time you would want the slot from the residence so it's not too much wasted time to get the full loyalty this way. So you don't really need it to be higher than lvl 1

That being said 100 loyalty isn't really neccessary in the wonder either since the only way it will be taken from you usually is by big coordinated attack which in turn means there is more than enough chiefs to take 1 or 100 loyalty. But there are of course times when that loyalty could save you.

Personally I only really do it because it triggers me to see that loyalty missing in the village list :S