Night Truce COM ( English) World

• EU/UK Night Truce World ? 35

1. YES (18) 51%
    2. NO (17) 49%

Hello,

Before anyone pull out their guns hear me out.

We have a lot of players from EU/UK playing on COM worlds in global teams, some of them would like to try Night Truce but cannot due to limitations of them being National servers.

I'd like to suggest an additional Night Truce World for EU/UK with keeping maybe Western European Time (WET) as the server time, all countries are +/- 1,2 hours of it and it won't matter a lot .

This would provide all global kingdoms with an opportunity to try out Night Truce Worlds, and due to it's flexibility some kingdoms might even decide to play it alongside the normal servers which might result in increasing footfall and gold transactions between 2 servers.

P.S. This will help old Travian players who are getting busier in their lives and have to leave Travian due to intensive rounds , they should be able to stick around longer by having such worlds.

P.S. Same can be done for people playing for US by choosing a timezone which is +/- 1,2 hours from majority of the players.

Please vote!

• Unlimited Power Yes I read about those things and while it makes sense when you compare and think them with regards to normal servers, I'm wondering that for Night Truce servers you'll need to implement different strategies etc.

Also, this is to have an additional Night Truce World rather than converting normal worlds to night truce, so players who feel those changes too crazy can still play normal worlds.

• Well not everyone is able to sleep with stress, also many old players which started travian during their youth are having families and careers so a server like such will make it easier for them to keep playing and still don't let it interfere with their lives.

• Well not everyone is able to sleep with stress, also many old players which started travian during their youth are having families and careers so a server like such will make it easier for them to keep playing and still don't let it interfere with their lives.

That's what duals are for. We don't need to create a niche to separate the player base even further with these kind of servers.

• That's what duals are for. We don't need to create a niche to separate the player base even further with these kind of servers.

You really thinks Duals (good and decent duals for the matter) are readily available .I have came across a plethora of players who don't even believe in concept of duals because they have trust issues plus dualing someone gives no prestige or achievement whatsoever so no, that's not what duals are for.

• You really thinks Duals (good and decent duals for the matter) are readily available .I have came across a plethora of players who don't even believe in concept of duals because they have trust issues plus dualing someone gives no prestige or achievement whatsoever so no, that's not what duals are for.

not every player is 'good' (however one defines it), so why should all duals be? improving together can be as much and more fun as having a dual doing everything because hes better and he knows better.

you could always test how you get along with your potential dual or pick one from your last round together, ask around (in your kingdom, in rl, the forum,...)

not everyones even cares about prestige, also theres always the option to change prestige gain for duals instead of creating NT servers.

what else than (mainly) covering the regular times you cant be online would a dual be there for i wonder?

• not every player is 'good' (however one defines it), so why should all duals be? improving together can be as much and more fun as having a dual doing everything because hes better and he knows better.

you could always test how you get along with your potential dual or pick one from your last round together, ask around (in your kingdom, in rl, the forum,...)

not everyones even cares about prestige, also theres always the option to change prestige gain for duals instead of creating NT servers.

what else than (mainly) covering the regular times you cant be online would a dual be there for i wonder?

Marshmallowman That is not really solving the problem, that's just saying - "deal with it"!

• even though i have like no idea what exactly you are referring to: you cant solve a problem where there is none. although i actually named a posible solution for a problem you seem to care so much about, namely prestige gain ;) also im not 100% sure if fixing one mostly madeup problem is worth creating a couple new, worse problems ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I was referring to the problem of getting duals, sure it's much more easier said than done theoretically, but if you'll look around, you'll see the interest of most players in this regards. Duals are still a very rare case mostly used by veterans and experienced players.

Anyway, having a dual should be a privilege not a necessity. Also, the overhaul of dual system is pending since decades so I would refrain from touching that topic again.

• well, if they dont want one, how could they be helped? (ye i know, by NT servers)

ye they might be rare but many of the players play this game quite casually, so apparently there is no need of duals for them.

is it a necessity tho? to archive what exactly?

in that case ill vote for NT servers. if it takes decades to get them running on a regular basis it might no longer be my concern.