VOTE FOR SMALLER KINGDOMS / MEMBER LIMITATION

• People would use these wings to feed their hammers, maybe multis or something else but I'm 100% sure it wouldn't decrease strength of hammers. If you are saying that there would be lot more fighting, the I can also imagine deff players overflowing with crops pretty often if their deff would be constantly reduced which means shelter fro WW hammer (same with non WW hammer building off players). Also do you really think that top players dont build troops and manage kingdom at the same time? Because tbh that's what I usually do and I believe many other players do that aswell. But I guess not everyone is capable of doing that :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suggestion agreed by 60 players is now "necessary". All the negative arguments were repealed by your dreams which you have absolutely no idea if it could ever come true.

So please give at least a bit of respect to people with other opinion and don't consider your opinion as the only right one.

Same situation with multi's are now, I think you forgetting diplomacy, you can have allies you know. Not sure what you're talking about with this building troops and managing sentence, good boy that you're capable to manage it.
    I'm respecting other people opinion if it has at least one argument, it's not only white or black there.

Let's be honest, I'm sure this question is open there for like 5th time, players can discuss it and nothing will happen, like it was with PT domain merge question vote..

We did our best, to take this Kingdom Limitation to the day light again, now everything depends on Travian Kingdoms Team decision.
    Georgi

• This is what I mean by that sentence.

You should understand that it would be much harder to recruit a WW hammer of 200-300k crop consumption with those limits, since you would need actually to manage things around in your kingdom. Not just raid and build troops, plus park them of course in semi-active members.

You have heard plenty of cons, you consider them replaced by your arguments. You apply double-meter here. Our opinions are dismissed because only you can be the only one telling the truth. But look at it from the other side aswell, maybe we dont consider your arguments good enough? Maybe some players disagree? Maybe it's not the best idea ever? Maybe it has more than just these 2 cons listed there (maybe some added, last time I checked was 2 days ago)? Maybe you should think more about the consequences and wait to hear from other experienced players and their opinions instead of immediately saying that your new rule is necessary?

"BUILD THE WALL!!!" :D :D :D

• Tell me one server where I simmed and I will prove you wrong :) and I believe Neoflex and Robbel could do the same.

lots of metas, not interesting.

Files

• 1.png

(74.49 kB, downloaded 24 times, last: )
    • 2.png

(75.64 kB, downloaded 22 times, last: )
    • 3.png

(75.7 kB, downloaded 22 times, last: )
    • 4.png

(75.89 kB, downloaded 19 times, last: )
    • 5.png

(76.93 kB, downloaded 20 times, last: )
    • 6.png

(79.04 kB, downloaded 18 times, last: )
    • 7.png

(73.62 kB, downloaded 19 times, last: )
    • 8.png

(76.77 kB, downloaded 20 times, last: )
    • 9.png

(77.44 kB, downloaded 18 times, last: )
    • 10.png

(75.98 kB, downloaded 19 times, last: )
  • Why do you need a kingdom to feed your hammer?

Last com1 I built a 150k rammer, on the dutch nl2 I built a 160k cata hammer. This as a governor, maintaining those troops on my own account. So no outside help. If i focus a bit more, 200k is no problem (those losses during the game always get me).
    If i have to throw parties at the start to get more cp slots and be able to settle more croppers, is that considered simming? Because then everybody should do it!

• lots of metas, not interesting.

And this is a proof Im a simmer? I played 3 of those servers.. with UNSC I ended up 8th deffender... On the other 2 I ended up in top10 attackers with WW hammers 100-150k big.. Also Iv never placed myself in top 12% of Population... Is this what you call simming?! You better stop making me laugh.. Btw who you are that you can be accusing us here like this?

• I voted No as the theme of game is 'Kingdoms'. The territory is the soul of the kingdoms. The territory includes the villages and players. If meta is big then diplomacy is the key to become big. Moreover, number limitation is same as the old travian which has evolved into travian legends.

• Why do you need a kingdom to feed your hammer?

Last com1 I built a 150k rammer, on the dutch nl2 I built a 160k cata hammer. This as a governor, maintaining those troops on my own account. So no outside help. If i focus a bit more, 200k is no problem (those losses during the game always get me).
    If i have to throw parties at the start to get more cp slots and be able to settle more croppers, is that considered simming? Because then everybody should do it!

Quote from Snorri:
    People would use these wings to feed their hammers, maybe multis or something else but I'm 100% sure it wouldn't decrease strength of hammers......

Non-sense about that feeding part.

This is what I mean by that sentence.

You have heard plenty of cons, you consider them replaced by your arguments. You apply double-meter here. Our opinions are dismissed because only you can be the only one telling the truth. But look at it from the other side aswell, maybe we dont consider your arguments good enough? Maybe some players disagree? Maybe it's not the best idea ever? Maybe it has more than just these 2 cons listed there (maybe some added, last time I checked was 2 days ago)? Maybe you should think more about the consequences and wait to hear from other experienced players and their opinions instead of immediately saying that your new rule is necessary?

"BUILD THE WALL!!!" :D :D :D

I'm sure you will agree that we both will disagree with each other opinions. That's why this discussion is still open, check another chat, not like the last response, but the whole discussion, please.

• Still this is way bigger non-sense (especially in context of the pros listed in the first post) than what you just called non-sense

You should understand that it would be much harder to recruit a WW hammer of 200-300k crop consumption with those limits, since you would need actually to manage things around in your kingdom. Not just raid and build troops, plus park them of course in semi-active members.

• obviously who voted yes for this poll never playd travian legends and have no idea that there were wings cuz of the "alliance limitation". So making limitation won't change anything just a worthless thread and starx who spamming evrywhere trying to get attention.

I voted yes to see this progress to a TEST server and how it plays out. Fully aware of the potential cons but it might play out differently to what we start assuming.

But I guess my records of wins on pre kingdoms Travian and several hall of fame entries means I have no idea.

Professional Irritant & Memer [BM]TM

• Hihi, as a new-ish player too, after playing com6, I did feel that kingdom size throws the balance of the game off. Vheim was a very good opponent but they didn't have enough players. Phoenix was just a really huge and untouched empire.

As a strategy game, it really isn't doesn't feel like much of a strategy to just recruit 100 people pre-game. This is probably why some players only play for "fun" where they just hit targets while knowing they can't win the game. Simply cos it is not possible and they are experienced enough to know.

For more competitive players to be able to enjoy the game even more, just like how there's speed servers, have an option for limited kingdom size servers. Keep it in the smaller range ie 25-50 (I don't really know what is a good number cos it will affect taking and building of WW etc).

I feel providing this gameplay option will introduce a competitiveness that is exciting. It is not for simming and just waiting for game to end.

My concern with this would be how developers can limit restrict wings that are developed for farming purposes in order to keep game play as fair as possible. Technically a giant alliance could still join such a server and create like 5 alliances to support each other while taking down competition.

• Game version: 0.91 - The menhir era begins.
    Is it 1%?)

This is a new game and new features that you do not know.

Menhirs did not change any of the skills important for playing Travian. Planning, organizing, timing attacks and defenses just because a king can now put a menhir does not mean this is a completely different game. Trust me the moment I made my account I read all of the patchnotes there were since I left and I am kind od dissapointed by how little the game progressed.

• DainioujuDima interesting that you feature BM twice in your "meta albums", I can confirm that BM never has been, nor ever will be a meta setup. (be sure to check the deleted players from the other kingdoms for the true numbers) ;)

Rumour has it BM will play a server again sometime this year, we would love for all those swarming mass meta's to be present on the same server too :D "The bigger they are, harder they fall"

"yes it is, no you can't"

BM

• Menhirs did not change any of the skills important for playing Travian. Planning, organizing, timing attacks and defenses just because a king can now put a menhir does not mean this is a completely different game. Trust me the moment I made my account I read all of the patchnotes there were since I left and I am kind od dissapointed by how little the game progressed.

Menhirs allow you to assemble a team in one place and quickly take territory.

Is this a new strategy games?

• I do not like this idea. in essence you will penalize the entire server to have less people in their kingdoms, because the game has been around long enough there are super veterans, and people who have played well together for multiple servers. This is not a good approach to things.

It would be better if you encorparate a way to message players outside of the server. perhaps have PM messages. in addition have a way to perminately make a kingdom that automatically reserves the name and players as members when they join. could be really cool to see longer standing stats than just within each server.

Another ability with this, is having new player kingdoms. there would be people like me, who enjoy helping other players learn the ropes. could have a forum threat to post for looking for players for their kingdom. looking for people to mentor in new player kingdoms. perhaps give kingdoms who offer new player joins get a bonus perk for victory points? could be small like 2% or something. or more of a bonus the more percentage of players are new.

I love the UI and ability to make permanent friends in the kingdoms as opposed to legends, but what you are suggesting is to limit the kingdoms instead of encouraging the idea of UI permanence to the kingdoms as well, instead of backtracking to limiting it like alliances.

You need to know, that people are already doing this on discord. creating discord servers for perminant kingdoms and player groups, including roles for duke/king. these kingdoms will rule as is. putting a limit on players will not change that, it will just increase the distance between these kingdoms and new players, as new players won't even have numbers to their benefit.

• Hello Everyone,

For all of your not already following @Scorox's post regarding the unbiased data regarding kingdom size and VP correlation, I'd request you to check it out here : Statistics of Travian Kingdoms 2018 (COM x1 servers)

Again, please feel free to make your own observations but that's the facts out there which cannot be dismissed or ignored.

• And this is a proof Im a simmer? I played 3 of those servers.. with UNSC I ended up 8th deffender... On the other 2 I ended up in top10 attackers with WW hammers 100-150k big.. Also Iv never placed myself in top 12% of Population... Is this what you call simming?! You better stop making me laugh.. Btw who you are that you can be accusing us here like this?

Snorri this thread is not about you I believe, @DainioujuDima's images were merely showing the big difference between top 1-2 kingdoms and the rest of the server. Also, regarding the simming part, there have been many instances of big kingdom simming and that's just not my opinion, that's a fact, but again it's a different conversation and I can suggest few examples myself even from the servers you were on, but I'd rather keep it separate from this topic but give me a buzz if you're still interested in knowing about those servers.

Again, @Scorox's recent topic as mentioned in post above provides a clear picture of the ongoing pattern that the server is a tug of war between 2 main metas, sometimes a supremacy of a single big meta or very rarely a balanced server.

Also regarding the posts Deacon pointed before where you asked him to respect other's opinion, I'd suggest to read those posts and see it for yourself how those posts are clearly trying to establish disrespect against the idea and more-soever against individuals.

Lastly, It was mentioned in one of my initial posts that I'm willing to add up more cons if anyone comes up with it (barring cheating , multiying) and I did that based on Be2-e4 's post so rather than pointing the differences between pros and cons please jot down few valid bullet points of cons to be added to the list.

• So he can accuse us in this chat thread but I can't deffend us in this chat thread?
    I'm just trying to keep the thread balanced. Deacon is obviously fighting for one idea with his opinions, Im fighting with mine opinions. I'd think it's a discussion after all.
    Also there's been many potential risks said during the last couple of weeks - ignored. But pros (even tho you can't be sure it would work like that) are there included. That was my point :)