[discussion] 15cropper – your feedback is needed

• It's only because you used pop limit and raw materials to upgrade the fields and for the soldiers who would like to rob ; because you have lost protection on this account. You are keen on us that we now have c15 and you are completely helpless for another 5 days.

You'll probably win and there will be no free 15c, I'll see a way to brace you despite the news :)

Ps my question be: King and duke without protection 0 day, u agreee?

• TEKILABOY I understand that English clearly isn't your first language, however in every post I have seen from you I have yet to understand the point you are trying to put across - perhaps if you had a friend with a better grasp of the language they could help you to articulate your points more clearly, because it's hard to debate when you don't understand the other side's argument.

• Would not you rather be kings without protection?

but dukes?

No? Why not. You want to be king and you do not want to put your head under the sword :)

ah .. the kings are GREAT BEGINNERS

Sometimes i am are at when this it's an like things yet and but no matter good hungry stuff pork.

• It's only because you used pop limit and raw materials to upgrade the fields and for the soldiers who would like to rob ; because you have lost protection on this account. You are keen on us that we now have c15 and you are completely helpless for another 5 days.

You'll probably win and there will be no free 15c, I'll see a way to brace you despite the news :)

Ps my question be: King and duke without protection 0 day, u agreee?

What I think you are saying in your first paragraph:

For those that settle using a more standard time frame, they chose to build fields and troops and not demolish buildings and to pass the 200 pop limit thereby leaving beginner protection. The players that used standard builds are mad because they cant raid someone who has more than 1 village but is still in beginner protection for 5 more days.

==> Yes they are choosing to leave beginner protection by building their village up and eventually founding a second village. They build troops to raid/attack other players and robbers to help advance their own development while hindering those around them. Players doing the fast settle strat are clearly trying to take advantage of a game mechanic (beginners protection) that was not designed for that purpose. I understand the benefits, you get a great cropper that will pay huge benefits in the mid and late game and you get to hide in beginner protection until you feel you have recovered from any sacrifices you made to get that cropper. I don't see that as fair. If you want to do the fast settle strat, you should be able to. But you should not be able to then hide in beginner protection while you NPC your way back out of the sacrifices you made. Once you settle a second village you should be fair game for raiders. You still will have your 15c, you will just have to live with the sacrifices you made to get it.

==>I don't understand your second paragraph.

==>I don't see why king and duke would have to be different than what I am saying above. Once any player settles a second village they should lose beginner protection. Kings and dukes are targets in this game thanks to treasures. Additionally, they don't have the luxury of dodging attacks thanks to treasures. So I think they should at least have the same beginner protection as everyone else.

200 pop limit remain, if i can build 5 villages in 7 day u cant raid me if me not pass 199 pop.

And that is correct.

Fi at

==>My above responses cover this.

• Regardless of king, duke, gov, etc. I think that once a second village is founded beginner protection should be removed.

you give in the same rang governor with a king (tribut) or a duke

I agree that protection is lost in second settlement if play governor, but then king play without protection at the start.

understandable?

• I honestly don't have enough experience to make an educated opinion here but I feel like what I said above is still reasonable: "Kings and dukes are targets in this game thanks to treasures. Additionally, they don't have the luxury of dodging attacks thanks to treasures. So I think they should at least have the same beginner protection as everyone else."

Why do you think kings and dukes should not have beginner protection?

• want and need raid, can raid in first 5 minut .

Now who need raid must build to 200 pop(not for oasis) AND search who not have BP.

me can also remain with one village and 199 pop all 7 day and train 3k clubs,but i not need clubs

like a defplayer for me is good build 3 settler in 24h :) and be protect, and waiting when u com to me with 3k off

• I'm just going to say one thing, maybe some people will disagree but I tend to find that people who rush for a 15c will do one of two things - maintain their first village with a small raiding army and rush to leave 200 pop in order to start rapidly developing having secured a cropper capital, or, 2: delete the first village, but still rush for 200 pop in order to begin raiding from the crop capital. Both of these things have in common that the player still wants to raid and fight others, if you are so mad at people for being better than you and securing a 15c first then maybe you should first seek to improve your own ability to secure a 15c before you complain that people are abusing mechanics when in fact they are just more skilled than you. Seeing as TEKILABOY especially still only has 3 bronze stars he clearly does not have the experience that some players here, including myself have. If one of the reasons you are complaining is because you joined a server late and all the 15c are taken, well that is just ridiculous - as servers are announced up to a month in advance of them starting so the fact u missed the server is your own fault - even being at work or another engagement should only delay you by 4-8 hours which still gives u plenty of time to secure a 15c. If players sought to improve their knowledge and ability rather than complain then maybe we would see more people enjoying the game competitively, as it should be and not being given a handout

• Wow, such a lively conversation :-)

I am here to sum up some wishes from Czech community (if they did not contribute here already):

1) Most of the guys like the second idea - i gave it working title translated as "eye for an eye" - the one that the NPC tribe remembers that you attacked them and will go out for their piece of you :-)
    2) Few of the guys are against the "new" idea - there are always those but we also need to consider their voice - they fear that building a big-enough hammer will be more difficult and that they no longer can play their "lone-wolf" tactic...

3) Interesting idea came from one of the guys -> that the grey villages (not active ones) could be guarded from time to time by the NPC tribe (mindless farming could be harder to exercise)

4) They are not sure about siege engines - I guess they are 50/50 - not sure myself, interesting idea but difficult to handle right.

So there is that. Love seeing memes and videos here.... it makes the site even more lit....don't overdo it though :-)

• For me it’s stil not clear how this would go, there is stil a big lack of information.

But if the idea is to completely replace our current crop system and crops with this NPC crops, I am totally againts it, if this is the idea... overall players and specially the old school players will hate it and run away from it.

And I am talking even knowing that probably I will benefit from this, as leader, kingdoms is much similar to chess than we all can realize, it would just mean, different start, a different crop strategy, now instead a player owning the crop, the crop will be Kingdom property and will be used as Kingdoms needs.

But pretty much same result, just less everything:

-lower crops levels unless if Kingdom pushes them

-lower troops (less res and troops loss to conquer)

- lower amount of crops

-smaller armies

-defensives are already too powerful and some may think otherwise but this NPC crops nerf OFF players not def. Def can be great on a 4-4-4-6 capital building 200-300k def easy, now try building a hammer on 4-4-4-6 capital god bless you and your wallet.

• As long as we have a viable, overused and imho broken strategy of demolishing your spawn village to boost your rushed 15c, the late comers and new players, players who dislike or don't know this silly opener will suffer greatly.

The first step was made making you no longer able to then move your new 15c for free to a new possition. Now you need to clean up the start up and make the game fixed again.

I suppose we will all now have to build an actual off army if we want a cropper. Including those who go def off the bat. This is the only drawback I see. For an agressive player this is not really too bad since you can cooperate on taking down natars early and get those croppers up early too

• As long as we have a viable, overused and imho broken strategy of demolishing your spawn village to boost your rushed 15c, the late comers and new players, players who dislike or don't know this silly opener will suffer greatly.

The first step was made making you no longer able to then move your new 15c for free to a new possition. Now you need to clean up the start up and make the game fixed again.

I suppose we will all now have to build an actual off army if we want a cropper. Including those who go def off the bat. This is the only drawback I see. For an agressive player this is not really too bad since you can cooperate on taking down natars early and get those croppers up early too

Why would it be different, if the start would take longer? Wether its 10, 15 or 90 hours doesn't really matter, either way there is some sort of way, which is the fastest. One will find it, one will rush it, one will settle. That's nothing different to T2. The difference between TK and older versions - the older the more different - is, that TK worlds are way shorter. I remember the welcome message in T3 talking about 13 months rounds, which is roughly 400 days. TK worlds are 145-150 days, rarely over that. I'm fine with the start being that fast, simming until the second village isn't why I play anyway. Probably nobody plays because of that. So why is it bad, that it's over that quick? Longer start = less time for the cool stuff. That's one reason to be against it, in addition of PvE garbage in a PvP game.

• Wrong wrong.

Now the governors can get a second settlement (15c) in almost the same time as the king or even before.

We do not need train off.

If there is an army in the 15c ... we do not have any options.

• I'm sorry for my bad English, but i want to participate in this topic.

This idea is a big kick in the ass for the PVP, if I use time, resources and troops to fight NPC, little and nothing will remain to me to fight real players.

I know this is the Travian Kingdoms Forum, and the Development Team is not the same as Travian Legends, but i want to invite the Travian Kingdoms Development Team to watch THIS video, listen the words of the Community Communications Manager of Travian Legends

"The game industry has evolved rapidly over the years, online gaming's popularity has boomed and gamers around the world continue to enjoy playing against other HUMANS, unlike earlier forms of gaming - fighting the AI."

Is that real ?

If this is not true the Travian Legends Development Team is making a mistake.

If this is real the Travian Kingdoms Development Team with this NPC suggestion making a mistake.

So, this idea is a big kick in the ass to the new generation of gamers looking for PVP.

The number of people playing Travian Kingdoms is very low, if we want to increase the number of players we can not go against the trend, we can not go against the progress of the videogames industry.

We have Robbers Hideout (Not Human), we have Robbers Camp (Not Human), in Travian Kingdoms the most used farming strategy is the Micro Raids on inactive players (Not Human), we can also talk about the game mechanics related to the Travian Hero, if you want items you have two choice, or send the Hero in adventure (Not Human), or fighting other Human in the Auctions but with real money (Pay to compete), in the adventures the Hero can also find resources and experience, like when you attack Robbers Hideout and Camps, this is why it is normal to see players (especially new and less experienced players) make very few attacks on other human players.

Every single Server, National or COM, is always the same boring situation, raid inactive players for 1 week, another week, another week, clear Robbers Camps and Hideout for take crop, sometimes raid a true Human farm, raid inactive player for another week, if you don't have the weapon of your troops go to the auction and spend 20€, let's go is time for mission, once the mission is over, restart from the beginning.

This is why so much people left this game.

This idea is a big kick in the ass to the fight against multiaccount, why spend time, resources and troops when i can do that with another account ?.

This idea is a big kick in the ass for all those defenders players who are forced to depend on other players.

This idea is a big kick in the ass for all players (Especially new players) who don't start in big and organized groups.

Another complicated game mechanical for all new players, another big kick in the ass.

If i take some time to think about what idea can improve this game, 1000 idea come in my head, but i'm sure this NPC idea never pass in my head.