Would you like to see the Farmer building mechanic on a Test Server? 102
Yes! (75) 74%
No! (14) 14%
Maybe .. (13) 13%
A while back there was a discussion about the problems of the relocation of 15 croppers (link: Relocating 15-Croppers). In this thread an idea was discussed, which basically was to letting players themselves have the "expensive" but available option to over time transform the resource fields into farm lands. This thread eventually died down as the problem of relocating 15Cs were fixed. However, a new problem with 15Cs took its place, namely that players are using multi accounts to fast settle 15Cs with no intention of using them, with the sole intent of blocking others from using these 15Cs. As a response, game designer @Sheila have come forward with a new idea about the 15C dynamic (link: [discussion] 15cropper – your feedback is needed ). Although I did write my proposal in Sheila's thread, I think it would be interesting to see how you all feel about the idea I proposed there using this poll. So thank you if you decided to participate.
- All tiles on the map starts as 4446, 3447, 4347, 4437, and the "5346" variations.
- Natar villages still exists as they do today.
- Oases exist and works as they do today.
- A new Building called "Farmer" is added to the game. It can only be built in your capital.
- The farmer is able to transform Clay pits and Forests to Farm lands.
- The number of Clay pits and Forests it can transform depends on the building's level.
- [Example] For each level between level 1 and 10 the farmer can transform 1 Clay pit or Forest a Farm land.
- [Optional] For each level between level 11 and 20 the farmer gives a bonus to crop production (Like the Mill or Bakery).
- The farmer is a very expensive building, but it allows anyone whom can afford it to obtain a "cropper" over time.
Re-using some of the games old art, and adding some stuff myself, I made an example of how this building could look.
With this idea we can hopefully see a few desired outcomes. No more internal drama about who in your group will get the 15Cs, no more race to the 15Cs, and not more "theifs" of the 15C's by multi account cheaters. It's simple and plain, are you active enough to afford it, you'll get one eventually.
Thanks you for taking your time to vote or