Ideas.. long list..

• Hello Everyone..

I've seen so many posts in this forum with ideas.. and thought ill add them together and bring up few more which weren't mentioned before.. Instead of trying to invent something new - why don't we bring cool stff from T4, which is already proven as great add on to he old school travian and hopefully it will give some spark to the TK community.

1. Please update mobile app.

a) Allow to select which troops can be called back from oasis (instead of current option to withdraw all.

b) Login issues / delays / freezing

c) Tributes collection - takes some delay until app allows you to click on them

d) Allow card game

e) Add troop simulator

f) Access to READ/OPEN battle reports..

Add probably there are more bugs or missing info i cant think about - but ill add it later on.

2. Fix rally point… I think i’ve seen it somewhere .. but ill repeat myself again:

a) Add sorting function : sorting your own troops, reinforcements , attacks

b) show how many ress your troops are bringing from raids / attacks

3. Replicate additional statistics from T4 - Pandora:

• World progression – with some insights about the game world including the server day, accounts activated on the game world, and tribe distribution
    • Resource rank – with raid, trade and production details in comparison to your own alliance and the entire game world
    • Village strength rank – both for defense and attack in comparison to your own alliance and to the entire game world
    • Culture point rank – per day and in comparison to your own alliance and to the entire game world

I dont know how about others - but i love STATS, and seeing my ranking in a whole server - gives me motivation!

4. Maybe add more tribes..? I know its a long shot and takes a lot of time to test all / develop but.. it would be beneficial way to attract more players

5. 2nd thing what i’m missing from T4 -> alliance bonuses : contribute resources to have alliance / kingdom bonus for :

· Recruitment: Troop production in all troop producing buildings are faster.

· Philosophy: Culture Points will be produced faster.

· Metallurgy: Troop Values (Off and Def) will be increased on top of their Smithy upgrade levels.

· Commerce: Merchants will have a bigger capacity.

6. Aren’t you tired of WW.. ? Maybe let’s give a go for regions / artifacts? It gave a second life to old school travian, so maybe its worth to give a go in TK too?

7. And finally… Croppers.. I’ve seen loads of ongoing conversations about crops.. my suggestion is simple.. Add more croppers with 150%.. some of the servers had 1 cropper only with 150% (com2).. add idea to add NPC to the crop is just killing whole PVP concept.. No offense for the idea.. but if i would like to play PVE i would turn my PS4 and play diablo 3..

Thanks for reading.. any feedback is more than welcome

Peace :thumbsup:

• Rally Point 2.0 - We want your ideas!

Any change decided on this subject?

Also on same post there were some outside the box ideas:

&userID=5015

Maytrix_COM wrote:

Maybe there could just be an option to build a kingdom wall that circles the kingdom.. the larger the kingdom, the weaker the wall might be because its a large area to cover, but the smaller it is, the stronger it is - in essence this would help smaller kingdoms survive against those much larger..

INteresting...

Would be great if the RP had a role to play in the "Remove Inactive King" discussion/Solution. There have been many discussions/treads on this subject (e.g. King gone AWOL).

For example, it would be fitting if you in your RP can select between 2 options (Happy with King .. or .. Not happy with King). This would make sense since in real life the Rally Point would be where the citizen would gather with their pitchforks if their King was highly unpopular. Say I have 5 villages with a total population of 2732, and I set "Not happy with King" in all my5 RPs ... then on the Kingdom Page it would be displayed "2,732 out of 100,323 citizen are unhappy with the king" (assuming all other villages in the kingdom have set their RPs to "happy with the king". If the Kingdom had too many citizens that are "Not happy with King" for a certain amount of time, then A King would be replaced with the Vice King, and the Vice King would be replaced by a Duke.

Would be cool if the "Bad King" issue got solved in a "role playing" way like this.

Nice