Tax fee for European

• Hello dear support !

I have a question :

Can you make a difference between people buy golds in euro than people buy golds in others money.

I explain me : People who pay in dollar or any rouble or anything have a tax fee for change, but for euro we have no change tax fee.

In French server I pay 19.99€ for 700 golds, in COM I pay 24.99€ for 700 golds;(. It's unequal for us.

It's a pity for people pay in others money but for us it's not normal, it's a German game so why I pay tax fee ?:/

Thanks for answer and for think about maybe:)

• What? I bought gold on com somewhen, and paid 19,99 € für 700 gold. Not sure what you're doing wrong. Try out some other regions in the bottom left of the window. I usually select International or Germany, both of which I have to pay 19,99 € with.

If nothing works, buy gold on FR, delete your avatar there and transfer gold to com. ^^

• What? I bought gold on com somewhen, and paid 19,99 € für 700 gold. Not sure what you're doing wrong. Try out some other regions in the bottom left of the window. I usually select International or Germany, both of which I have to pay 19,99 € with.

If nothing works, buy gold on FR, delete your avatar there and transfer gold to com. ^^

Lucky you, when i look, i got 25 Euros for 700 gold too :D

but when i switch it to CZ, then its 20 Euros