Troop forwarding

• you realise, anyone can make a multi acc, ask to relocate near an enemy target and just forward from there it would be ridiculous dude.

• About reponse time, you're not gonna have hammers hitting your treasury from a village next to them, you're gonna have few hours to respond at very least and your def troops should be close enough that they can respond to the threat, especially with forwarding. You shouldn't let your enemy develop a village next to your treasury.

It doesnt even have to be that extreme. A 20h attack could become a 4h one (especially around european nighttimes thats a huge difference).
    Also with enough gold you could have a decently reinforced city built up from scratch in under an hour right inside enemy territory. Let your kingdom send def, relocate your hammer there, throw a couple gold more at your screen to feed all that and go to town with your troops.

This feature would just be terrible. A little less terrible for ppl who would want to (ab)use it as or similar to as I discribed. But still enough. You could mabye tweak it (by limiting it to only reinforcing older villages or only x amount of units per day or whatnot) but Id rather have it stay this way

• It doesnt even have to be that extreme. A 20h attack could become a 4h one (especially around european nighttimes thats a huge difference).

Even if you look at it in a vacuum, that's still 20h attack. Once you settle that village it's 16h for troops to get there and 4h to get from there to the target. And you have few hours to raze it before def arrives.

But I don't think it would turn into that. I think the game would be more strategic/tactical in troop movement. No more static gameplay where troops wait at home for end game, instead are moving around the map much like real troops.

I understand it would change the game drastically, but I for one would welcome that change.

• Even if you look at it in a vacuum, that's still 20h attack. Once you settle that village it's 16h for troops to get there and 4h to get from there to the target. And you have few hours to raze it before def arrives.

But I don't think it would turn into that. I think the game would be more strategic/tactical in troop movement. No more static gameplay where troops wait at home for end game, instead are moving around the map much like real troops.

I understand it would change the game drastically, but I for one would welcome that change.

Seeing a 20h countdown over your village is something entirely different to having an enemies village in (lets say somewhat) proximity popping up and being there for 16h not nowing where he will att. Also pennant could potentially cut that 16h in half aswell. Same for a village located somewhere between the original hammer village and the invading new one.

You would only have a few hours before the def arives if no allied village is around (I doubt that one would just go right next to the enemies villages like 100 tiles from the next allied village away hoping for the best. it woudl rather be a "Ill sim my hammer in the corner and once big enough ill go a bit closer to the enemy but still somewhat near to my friends" scenario), especially if its a planned op that could be factored in.

Well, the 'static gameplay' is not because of lack of this feature but rather because a lack of incentive to use them. Because of how VP work and because of the importance of certain villages and especially the wonders.

On a sidenote: I played a starfaring-MMO thats currently in Beta or something for a while. Its quite similar (in aspects) to Travian. There you can forward troops and it works well. Most likely because there you can see troop movements around you (on the map and in a seperate menu). Not only attacks on you or your own troop movements. I would imagine that it would potentially work here aswell. But personally I would use the workforce to fix more urgend and actual problems rather than changing something that works into something else that works but is different.