What would you like to see implemented?

• Guys I created this thread for us to have a place to submit suggestions.

There are several ongoing discussions, but there are simple points being ignored that need to be changed.

You guys should come here and post what you have been mad about in TK.

Pls don’t post already ongoing discussions, they have their place

Keep it simple bullet points and the likes will tell if people enjoyed your points or not.

• -Delete mensagens after they have been sent, specially kingdom messages

(2 reasons, first I have made several mistakes sending what was supposed to be confidential information I send it to all Kingdom, there should be a way to delete those. Second, a governor if decided so, can Spam all Kingdom...)

• it would be about time for Travian to add organisation features, players would use less external tools like GT, wich for leader and members is a pain in ass, update GT bla bla.

-Kings should be able to see players troops, both total and in Villages. Only after merge. In most cases after merge Kingdom players will be there until the end, before they can stil jump around so wouldn’t be so good for king to see their troops

-It should be possible to create off operations in TK, like a feature where the leader summon players armies to hit X at a given hour. And the player would have a countdown or something as a reminder.

And boom, bie bie GT

• Hmm, it would be nice, but ... and that's where the problems begin, this would have to be implemented properly. No bugs, no oopsies, no 500 years until something is made, what the users wish, and so on. And with TG's not-so-great reputation in terms of being quick when fixing or changing things, I think we're better off with sites like getter. But I might be a little bit biased here, because I'm developing a tool site on my own. ^^

• Dead Hero loses equipment if he is killed on enemy territory and is lvl 50+ (active player is owner of village or oasis)

⭐❌

The defeated army-the winner takes away the remains of the material from all the fallen units. 10% cost of one unit.(NOT RAID FIGHT)

⭐❌

Aanimals can be reproductive 10% a week. (Start after 7 days when player start game)

⭐❌ ( ONLY 1 CANT DO THAT :)

Inactive village be without crop PRODUCTION after 24 h of creation

⭐❌

Start play King: Server start -first day 1 day BP. second day 2 day BP...max to 7 day (200 pop limit remain)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

To be continue .....

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Blustone ().

• Be2-e4 just being able to see governors troops would be enough mate, you know this stuff, how hard would it be?

I am old school on this, I am not a gt fan, usually on the servers I was on, I asked print screens, to the players and had all members nick names on notes, with their troops.

Off plans I do them on a white paper with a pen xD and pm players separately with the launching codes xD

• Fix Oases - Tired of having to put troops into oasis for better production when those troops could be better used for other more important purposes.

Fix Kingdom Unions - You cant dissolve a Kingdom Union, but a King or Vice King can just delete WITH TREASURES!?!?! Terrible design!

Add Kingdom Quests...like personal quests to give a Kingdom something to push for and keep players more invested in the Kingdom....and the game!

I have more.....cant think of them at the moment.

• <Accord > Man sorry but thats totally the type of coment I was trying to avoid, metas are being discussed on other threads.

Anyway accord, about TK system, the way it works, what bothers you most? Forget metas here there are huge threads aorund them already

• Yeah I don't have a point to add because i've said my opinion in many threads but I will say one thing which is that TK Devs could fix 60-75% of this game's issues in 1 day. All they have to do is ADVERTISE. Also I spoke to some of my friends who can code and they told me that some of the quick fixes (ie organisation, operations etc could be done nicely in under a week or so).

• Also one thing i forgot to add, i know people like it but why the hell is legends still running? surely they can just scrap legends and move the playerbase to TK, again, fixing a lot of the current issues. It really baffles me how disorganized their company is.

• Yeah I don't have a point to add because i've said my opinion in many threads but I will say one thing which is that TK Devs could fix 60-75% of this game's issues in 1 day. All they have to do is ADVERTISE. Also I spoke to some of my friends who can code and they told me that some of the quick fixes (ie organisation, operations etc could be done nicely in under a week or so).

The coding itself isn't what's taking so long. It's all the other stuff connected to it: Planning, game art, quality assurance, gamedesign, localiization, ...

Also, TG has other games too, and for sure they don't have one dev team for each game. Your friends should know this, if they have any experience in working in IT professionally.

• Proposal:

chief:

chief in the settlement obtains a +5% bonus res & crop (own or from a kingdom-the same tribe as the owner of the settlement)

There is no limit to their number.

The King and the Duke do not have this bonus.

If they want to have a bonus they do not get tribut (only tresors governors from)

Bonus only works in the city.

I like to send def to Robber Camp:saint:

WHY Startup farm list   have only 10 target? (no kingdoms with 10 treasures ):(

❤️ like this.

• The coding itself isn't what's taking so long. It's all the other stuff connected to it: Planning, game art, quality assurance, gamedesign, localiization, ...

Also, TG has other games too, and for sure they don't have one dev team for each game. Your friends should know this, if they have any experience in working in IT professionally.

yeah that's my bad I didn't even know TG had other games to be honest xDD. But even if some of my point is stupid u can still agree that they don't advertise their games at all and even a small amount of advertisement would go a long way

• yeah that's my bad I didn't even know TG had other games to be honest xDD. But even if some of my point is stupid u can still agree that they don't advertise their games at all and even a small amount of advertisement would go a long way

Yeah, that's weird. Officially TK is in open beta, but that's the case since a few ages now. Strange marketing strategy.