• Hey, Im without pc now.. Any idea how to play better on phone? You all know its trash both app or just in browser. Someone found some tips how to improve that? Or this round just leave or go Travian legends?

• I mean app or browser are sometimes slow sometimes fast ( not router problem ) If someone find solution for this. Im not first.. If you are on pc delay can be lets say 1 sec more but app have delays 1 - 20 sec delays just one click

• I mean app or browser are sometimes slow sometimes fast ( not router problem ) If someone find solution for this. Im not first.. If you are on pc delay can be lets say 1 sec more but app have delays 1 - 20 sec delays just one click

Having a fast internet helps a bit, but yeah sometimes the app just happens to be slow, especially after midnight i sometimes can't even access the server for an hour or so. Also certain actions just plain crashes the app, for example trying to scroll through a big secret society, the phone can't handle it (problem is not on my end, i have a flagship phone, the app is just so poorly optimized) and the app crashes :D I had to play on phone app for 3 weeks last month during a vacation and it would've ruined my account if i didn't have a dual helping me out. It's basically only good for queueing stuff and sending raids.

• Not sure why you don't have a pc right now, but if you have remote access to one (or a helpful friend), open travian on the pc and access the pc via teamviewer.